Final solution to the gas question

No one in Europe gave a flying shit about the Ukrainian shithole until the USA decided to put their shit there, closer to Russia.

The German gas sanctions were obviously done under the US duress.

So this is my solution. The USA should pay reparations to Germany for all the gas shit they caused, compensate the difference. For the end consumer gas should cost the same. They've got money for the shithole Ukraine, why haven't they got money for their allies? Pay denbts USA!

Attached: nord.jpg (1200x764, 143.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or better, amerimutts get the fuck out of Europe and the EU starts making trade agreements with Russia so we can have infinite energy and stop being reliant on the US and China.
We have large population and lots of capital, Russia had lots of ressources, we are next to each other, we are like puzzle pieces waiting to be assembled.
This is what the deep state CIA fears the most, way more than China, this is why they destabilize, this is what they want to put nukes everywvere surrounding Russia, imagine if Russia put nukes in Cuba, oh wait it happened and the US intervened.
I pray to god that Europeans wake up.

I hope so too Pierre

How about u drill for gas instead of hand sitting while a bunch of shitty politicians in rigged elections make you dependent on Russian oil. Otherwise go ride a bicycle and freeze to death. I really dont fucking care. This is obviously all your fault and you deserve to pay Putin oil CEO his prices.

it's not a question of price. there is not another pipeline to get gas from. They will have to buy gas from tankers, but there's not enough of them to supply the whole EU. Meanwhile, the Russians are burning 80% of the gas they extract, because it cannot be stored.

If your politicians weren't compromised this is exactly what they would do. US interference isn't the only problem, so are the autocratic tendencies of the EU. If the EU could survive in some limited form while exerting far less control over the policies of its member states, that would be ideal.

This may not be possible unless Europe moves away from the euro and returns to national currencies.

This, the last administration warned the Krauts about dependence on Russian Oil and Gas. They just laughed at him. So, enjoy getting fucked.

literally nothing wrong with relying on russian gas, unless the us decides to fuck us over. Which they did, thanks niggerfuckers.

They are not going to pay anything, retard. Germany is a rival to JewSA, same as Russia. And most of all they fear the Russo-German alliance.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
The only difference is that Germany is under their military occupation, which JewSA calls "alliance". All Germany still has going for them is their industrial might. But it is fueled by cheap Russian resources. JewSA through their occupational organizations, puppets and shills stirred shit in Europe, and drove the wedge between Russia and Germany. Now the German industry is getting ravaged, and JewSA is doing everything to make European calital flee to them.

The solution is to use different energy sources and to not trade with Mordor.
Russians have been a source of backwardness and stagnation for the continent since the mongols the last east slavic civilization and indoctrinated the east slavs into their asiatic form of society.

Attached: by-allah-behave-yourself-i-will-give-you-a-taste-29919888.png (500x353, 85.92K)

its not going to happen Schröder went to Russia last week and came back saying Putin would negotiate if asked to but the MSM is now trying very hard to cancel Schröder. I hate that faggot for turning Germany into a low wage country and ruining the industry but the current neoliberal puppets are going to remove the last industries Europe got while the MSM talks about reducing dependencies on others. The doublethink is astonishing no one seems bothered by that.
Worst of all the Ukrainians army is now slowly crumbling apparently they are close to being annihilated because they withdrew too many forces for their meme counter offensive in the south so now both fronts are totally fucked. A war that could have dragged on for years is soon to be over we will see if Zelensky isn't just yet another Russian asset his scamming behavior makes it seems so.
So what did the west gain from the sanctions? China-Russia is strengthen and with Taiwan crisis they won't betray each other. Europe is fucked third world countries are also getting buttfucked from missing gas deliveries and then there is the US who profits from all of this.

this
we have to stop sanctions it's hurting us for a long time

As an Ami living in Germany and reading German and American propaganda, it is obvious that the US backed parties (everyone except afd and the ndp) exist to keep Europe from bring independent.
The consequences of ww2 have been a disaster for the white race.
Perhaps some coordinated direct action protests would solve things (insert fedpost here)

>use different energy sources
What they? Solar? Fission? Hydro? Name those "different energy sources". Or you telling us, that krauts needs to burn fats of jews to stay warm?

Excatly what I am thinking, good analysis german bro.
It's hard to change the population's opinion but I try to do it in my daily life with colleagues and family, I explain them why there's a double standard and why we have much more to lose than to gain in cutting everything off with Russia

Then leave NATO hans. That's why the ruskies are doing this afterall.

There are places with gas besides Russia.

the fuuuck, this video...they are even admitting it publicly

not close to europe no, norwegian and maghrebi gas are both in structural decline, meaning there's not much left

Yeah and to build pipes form there will take about 2-10 years, when krauts will freeze to death.

There is gas around Cyprus and NL.
We can also have pipes to the middle east.
We only need enough for industries that require gas, the electricity production should just be shifted veto other sources like nuclear and renewables.