>Catholicism is facism
>Rome didn't exist
>Rome didn't exist
>Dox a guy who proves her wrong

Tiktok user momllennial_

video explaing
youtube.com/watch?v=2UawzqGXHvI
related pic

Attached: dumbfatcunt.png (472x599, 405.05K)

Rome was literally the successor of Babylon. It was run by the same people from babylon just like we are today.

Gee let.me.listen to some fat retard comment on 20 second tiktok clips for the next hour.

You'll see more and more of it. People just have no anchor anymore. No community, no trustworthy leadership. Once you trust no one and nothing then you start to make up shit that suits you best.
Not defending. Seems very fucking crazy. But probably pretty par for the course for at least 60%+ of Zoomers and growing.
Lastly I demand that you stop flagfagging, thx.

>woman
of course, what did you expect?

Attached: chřestýš_0.jpg (1000x1000, 95.98K)

What an idiot.
There's plenty of evidence that Rome ended in 1453

Are the Babylonians in the room with you now?

>that
>a woman
Even the Romans say that he doesn't pass.

its chinese propaganda

The children of babylon are the ones you call jews in this era

The internet somehow raped objective knowledge

Breh, the babylonians captured and conquered the jews

History revisionism is based and necessary, just not buly crazy kike cunts on tiktok

Attached: shesawitch.jpg (243x207, 9.23K)

Canaanites lived as the elite in babylon and considered themselves the best of the jews, modern jews come from those. There's a reason jewish months are named after babylonian gods and their book is the babylonian talmud.

everyone is just throwing shit up against the wall now trying to cash in and or get attention. just where we are.

Attached: 1610793405075.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

Whatever happened to judging people by how they present themselves? Obviously this bitch is mentally ill, just look at her.

That's a man

I love Pax Romana!
Great channel.

Kikes never got over 70AD when romans utterly BTFOd the kike menace. Whats even more hilarious is that modern 'jews' aren't even real hebrews. They are satanic larpers.

Attached: 1618183271387.png (980x532, 220.92K)

Back in the kitchen you dumb fuck, fake credentials or is the education system really that far gone???

That face just screams “future opiate addict on benzos”, I feel it in my bones. I give it 3-5 years before it’s snorting fentanyl pills in a starbucks.

I thought she got bullied off the internet months ago, why make this thread?

Larping as jews... how low can you sink?

Christcuck and kikes need to stop obsessing over Italians