Why do we support Taiwan again?

Why do we support Taiwan again?

Attached: 1659494090068510.png (596x812, 377.96K)

We do not support Taiwan, here in Europe we don't know shit about China or Taiwan. It's like when yankees cry their eyes our for Ukraine knowing nothing about the situation there and how it got into this.

That's where all the Chinese Nationalists people fled to after they lost the war with the commies. I worked with a women from Tiawan, and she got very upset that I called her Chinese. Like yelled at me upset.

cause boogs are bad

>Why do we support Taiwan again?
We don't.
This is a China-Russia board.

she's going to spend the rest of her life in a chinese concentration camp getting electrodes shoved up her butt

mmmmm

umm can I help China invade Taiwan? I will be on the first wave of landing craft.

Most people don't really care about taiwan, it is just really fucking funny to trigger china by doing simple acts like this

hmm, that's an interesting plan. basically getting the NPCs to simp. unfortunately they are single-issue minded and very fickle.

>we
Only mutts and shills do

Yeah, you guys were supposed to keep your rights for 50 years. How did that go?

Because it’s a sovereign country of 24 million people with a right to self determination. Before the Chinese civil war it was occupied by a couple million people who had no substantial connection to China within their lifetime. After the civil war, it became home to displaced people. No one alive today had anything substantial to do with the civil war that the PRC is so upset about. The people on that island are good, kind people, who finally have democracy after decades of martial law. They have a new identity, and an interesting culture which mixes Formosan culture, Japanese influence, and Chinese history and influence. China needs to fuck off and let them be.

Taiwan is real China. China-China is the sad, beat-up China.

>yankees
What are you? A Nicaraguan from the 1980s. They’re fucking Amerimutts, those lazy ass Basketball American burgers.

They have the right to accept that they're chinese.

Attached: 1579231437121.jpg (1024x398, 41.23K)

Taiwan is not a monolith. It is governed by the Republic of China but there are plenty of people on the island that don’t feel any affinity for either the ROC or the PRC. All of them, whether they have a Chinese identity or a Taiwanese identity, deserve to set their own course. It’s been almost 80 years. Chiang and Mao are like gone. Let it go, China.

Thanks for reminding me why I enjoy watching Russians die in Ukraine. You’re bad people, just like brainwashed mainland Chinese.

China went through all the wars, famine and tragedy. Taiwan just coasted through in peace. Both have Chinese people, but Taiwan is the real China. China-China is the muted, damaged version.

Well said.

Attached: 1649649784593.jpg (859x588, 198.12K)

>westoid fan talking about bad people
Ironic.

The people in Taiwan were occupied by the Japanese for 50 years, then occupied by the ROC since the Japanese left. The Chinese that arrived in Taiwan in 1949 suffered the same as the communists did in the years prior. Then they underwent martial law for several decades and lived under the constant threat of war. Mainland China’s tragedies are all of its own doing. Taiwan shouldn’t have to suffer them any further.

Mutts and Jews do.

I want to punch this bitch in the face so bad. Break her teeth.

Taiwan is backed by a land of trannies, niggers, kikes, dykes and sodomites; it gets what it deserves.
Never trust kikes.

because normalfags have a justice-boner for supporting the "underdog". even if they know absolutely nothing about the underdog. they do not care why its the underdog, why it is being attacked/oppressed/whatever is supposedly happening, what its doing when it isn't currently being oppressed and so on and so forth.
it's really just
>perceived underdog good
>perceived oppressor bad
just look at how many people demand that Tibet should be freed, but don't know that Tibet before China took over was a country of slavery and servitude to a small class of spiritual leaders.

>chang
Or
>subserviant beta cuck
Rent free faggot

What a surprise - a doctored Tw*tter post conflating a friend of the West with the “muh globohomo” boogeyman, and then a bunch of brown-skinned anons cheering on the bad behavior of China and Russia. This board is so fucking compromised by shills.

Attached: 75C50674-E6C8-4D59-8EDA-25FB15F0C37A.jpg (1154x1360, 621.1K)