I get so angry about my circumcision it makes my head hurt...

I get so angry about my circumcision it makes my head hurt. I want to peel the skin off the face of the doctor that did it and douse him in vinegar.

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x228, 6.78K)

*SLURP*
NO REFUNDS

As you should be
mutilating the genitals of a newborn is one of the most grotesque things in the world
its even worse than 10 year olds being put on puberty blockers
or 12 year girls having their breasts removed
because a newborn is completely helpless
at least a 10 year old can walk and talk

Another slant hoe made fun of your cock, ESL fag?

Attached: 1447543920214.gif (300x277, 1.82M)

Your parents did it to you, not the doctor

yes but the doctor was a source of authority, they should know better than my parents. whatever part of it is their fault, it is the doctor's fault tenfold. what the fuck was all the medical school for if these fags cant even discern what is a necessary operation or not. these doctors are either nigger-tier retarded or deliberately malicious.

>I get so angry about my circumcision it makes my head hurt.
Cut that off too then

we need to make a circumcision ban a political point

lol just don’t do that

your PARENTS did it to you,

I know that feel senpai

No it's mainly the doctor our parents were lied to about it.

Fun fact I made up just now. "Salt and vinegar" chips are named after one of the Vietcong's favorite torture methods

>we need to make a circumcision ban a political point
Yeah I know why is this still a "radical" position? Pure faggotry

circumcision is becoming an mtf tranny the lite version
it's ritual sexual humiliation

Jap penis small enough without chopping some off

What kind of vinegar? apple cider or rice or something else?

Doctors will sit there and try to convince parents for hours or lie about a medical condition the baby has just to separate them its the fucking doctors.

Attached: amerimutt.webm (460x460, 260.92K)

just make it legal for all. once it's legal for both genders, they will ban it. Otherwise, buy a girl baby, "identify" her as a boy and force a legal case to circumcise "him".

this

I was actually appalled when I learnt about circumcision, and it explains the weird culture of america. There's a good documentary -

"sex and circumcision, an american love story"
by a seemingly ok kike called eric clopper which explains how the USA was subverted into mutilated jewish cattle

male circumcision is equally as bad as what we refer to as "FGM" which is illegal. I made a girl cry once discussing it because her sister is a nurse who does them and she said I was saying nasty things about her sister. in the end she stopped being friends with my gf over it. absolute win

Please skin yourself and roll around in broken glass and dssiccant.