Everyone I know already stopped giving a shit about Ukraine

Everyone I know already stopped giving a shit about Ukraine
What went wrong?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg_png.jpg (1280x853, 38.21K)

Can you name a think that went right aside from dead hohols and Russians looting NATO equipment?
I cannot.

Nobody likes losers

Today I was working with some Ukrainian guys doing some construction job.

They said that they had to kick out most of the border guards and take in the new ones and triple the sallary because you could get out from Ukraine by paying as little as 50€ to some guy guarding the border.

Now you can get shot on the spot even for taking a bribe on the borders.
You don't even go to jail, your colleagues will shoot you for letting some poor guy trying to get out of the Ukraine(corrupted shithole).

Zelensky really wants to genocide ukrainians.
Can someone explain why Ukrainian guys must die for a Jew Vs Jew war?

Most of them hate their own corrupted shithole country, they hate Zelensky. Why do they keep them there ??

They hold the borders really tight now. In the begining of war people were escaping for a pocket change money to western Europe, now they need to lay down their life as if their fucking fault that putin le Manlet attacked.

Azov fanatics are almost all dead. Why a normal Ukrainian is supposed to go and die for le gay actor.

Can someone explain ?

Attached: 1658604053598177.jpg (668x960, 46.89K)

Retards with the IQ of a fruitfly have the attention span of a fruitfly. They also genuinely gave 0 fucks about Ukraine and just harvested likes/shares which only works so much.
Liberals are like kids mentally and think of all their social justice "events" as toys. Eventually they get bored of them.

Internet fucked us all up.
Attention spans have gone to shit.

Too many shady things going on with their government to support them. 8 years worth of all kinds of fucked up shit done before the war doesnt do them favors. Among other things, they are capital of human trafficking.
Dont get me wrong-I am not cheering for Russians. but I do not support Ukraine either.

Can't give a shit about some gay actor versus literally hitler when the economy has gone to shit.

They never gave a fuck, it was just another le current thing that has passed. Like an old trend high school kids follow for a moment and discard abruptly after, that is the mentality of Liberals. Lmao at Ukrabiansthinking it would help them for long in this Brother War with Russia. This could have been avoided, they got duped in Maiden.

Attached: Ukraine-Losers-In-2022-Flag-Conderartes-Confederacy-Nazis-Swastika-1865-1945-Russia-War.jpg (630x630, 109.26K)

attention whores don like see when another attention whores die

It's about Taiwan now

That's 'cause our poor shithole is winning and BTFOs the based and trad eurasianist Russia. Chuds don't care, but we still live rent free inside their heads.

Attached: 1629045947745.png (1087x660, 366.83K)

Wrong?

It's not Zelenskyy personally. It's the heavy US influence in Ukraine, the same that put Zelenskyy there and attempted a successful coup in 2014, putting Poroshenko in the chair.

Zelenskyy's approval before the war was about 23%. Nobody liked the guy. You may not hear it from the news, but many Ukrainians fled to Russia and Belarus. Not just the west.

Until the US and Russia isn't coming to terms, the US will happily sacrifice a bunch of innocent Ukrainians until they are all dead, in order to just weaken Russia.

There is NO possible outcome in which Russia loses. Russian loss would mean the end of Russia. Most likely they will just take the shores. Declare win and make a peace deal.

amerimutts treating this as another forever war. ukies arent allowed to win yet.
therefore just enought support to keep them afloat.

This is how the world works. You have groups of rich people that sell a war to idiots and then sit back and profit from it. It's basically a form of lethal wagecucking.

Trench war 2.0. News be like "Ukraine/Russia has captured village with population of 10 people"

you are not from ukraine

hmm

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 055856.png (601x472, 48.33K)

Your life choices and inner circle went wrong.

Bingo.

I met a dozen Ukrainian refugees. They are all mid 30s. You saying they escaped? Is there a reward?

Mid 30s men

gay jew

They're bored, waiting for the next trend the media will tell them to care about.

First they can't win. So people who want real life Avengers killing Russians are disapointed. And everything is getting more expensive because these idiots. Lot of people learned more about conflict and found that Ukraine is not that innocent amazing democracy. But corrupt poor shithole with neo-nazi gangs larpins as army.

Yes, I am and each time I see a dead retarded asiatic mutt golem I get a huge boner and furiously masturbate.

Attached: 1648461122870.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

>I VOTED FOR ZELESNKY BAD
>Still does everything that government wants them to do including kill themselves

Take that I guess?

Attached: 1659592675812963.jpg (612x705, 60.31K)

Sounds like cope. Don't worry, the politicians still care about you. Even though nobody else does.
By the way, are you offering a reward for escaped Ukrainian fighting aged men? I know where a dozen now work

Communism
without it there would be no Ukraine

>sounds like... le cope
Whatever you say lol.

Attached: 1645254633002.webm (1080x1080, 2.74M)

99% of westoids couldn't even say a single thing about Ukraine or point it on the map before the war, most of them probably still can't. And as for our butthurt belt it became clear that ruskies can't do shit and this whole conflict became WWI trench warfare with frontline barely changing past 4 months. Less and less people are scared of any Russian invasion so they start giving less shit about the war.