How are they going to convince white men to fight in the upcoming Sino Hyperwar?

How are they going to convince white men to fight in the upcoming Sino Hyperwar?

Attached: FX348teUIAUpjgy.jpg (1440x1384, 207.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/03/race-to-dinner-party-racism-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By importing more immigrants

China is shit at war. Their entire history is 90% show of force and bravado and then completely collapsing with the slightest force. I'm not saying america hasn't had its defeats. But speaking strictly battlefield and not war goals.

>How are they going to convince white men to fight in the upcoming Sino Hyperwar?
Obviously with a massive false flag as usual. They have a playbook they follow every time you know.

I swear that bitch just wakes up and "fucking whites and their..." is the first and last thing on her mind every day. Are we sure she isn't just a very good troll?

>When my great grandad and great granduncle died for some shit-skin to come to my country, call us evil and tell us they're sick of us.

Attached: withered.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

I have a deja vu, i saw that exact same thread a few months back with another user saying the same thing

Lust and jealousy is a helluva drug. Her first boyfriend was white and he dropped her like a hot rock to move onto a white woman, bet you a tenner.

>you must let your enemies in, and allow them to hold political power over you, or else you're a bad person
We lost long before we were born, and it's going to be a whole lot worse for the next several generations.

Attached: 6892094541.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

blow something have media say it was china

theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/03/race-to-dinner-party-racism-women
Fucking christ, women actually paid $2500 over a dinner to listen to a nigger and poo tell them dey racist n shieet.

Perhaps the fucking Islamists were right.

>How are they going to convince white men to fight in the upcoming Sino Hyperwar?
They can't
Their society has nothing to offer them

I figured she was still salty after losing an election blaming white women for not getting her the votes. That is all she bitches about.

I'm legit curious how all the
>Maximize equality
and
>all men are evil scum
people are behave during and after WW3

Wouldn't care

>upcoming Sino Hyperwar?
Nothing will happen because nothing good or interesting ever happens ever. /pole/ just enjoys getting blue balled and blue balling others. It's some kooky cuck fetish I'm no expert. Screencap this and remind them often when nothing happens.

Attached: bug.jpg (1024x998, 83.28K)

Idk, life is pretty lame.
I might go just for the experience.

Whites are mentally raceless by default because they ARE the default. Everyone else has to cope with the fact that they're an ethnic so some base their whole persona around it whereas whites pay no attention to their race unless they're forced to play identity politics. Imagine waking up and seeing a brown/chink/nigger face in the mirror and knowing that some other race conquered the globe and basically invented everything around you. A lot of ethnics become nasty as a way to guard their own egos from getting literally everything-mogged by whites, and fantasize about sticking it to whitey to redeem themselves in their own mind.

You are correct, but I believe OP is asking what kind of false flag would actually rally all americans again? I cant think of even another 9/11 doing that at this point.

Perhaps, but if it were about votes, would she really insult 90% of the country (all men and all white women) in one post? What it says to me is its all about jealousy and resentment. She has seen her worth in the face of the competition and she does not like it one bit, so she lashes out at those who rejected her and those who beat her in one fell swoop. There's nothing about her politics, it's about her ego.

Yes, that’s why the countries that suck at war as China and Russia keep getting bigger. America is the only big country of the west but is more of a territory that is inhabited by people without real culture or bonds.

Why is this Indian bitch so full of hate?
Probably a Marxist feminist scumbag.
Burgers, you got the right to kill her. We won't mind.

Same. I've wanted to die in a war for a long time.

China only got utterly btfo by Japan because it was already having a civil war with commies right?

Are we gonna have new "Slap a jap" sort
of propaganda from the US Govt. about
the inferior mongoloid race?

By telling them China lied in the vaccine sequencing and that's why they will die.

>but is more of a territory
It's a strip mall with no sovereignty that actively alienates and attacks anyone who believes in its founding principles.
The only thing that ties it together now is USD, and that's worthless to anyone that properly sees it as debt.

we already do - who do you think is spamming those chinese cosntruction accident clips?

christianity did this, it killed the european culture. ripped its soul out and stomped on it. now we latch onto yahweh and kikes because its all we have been subjewgated to understand. the immigration and acceptance of other subcultures is the fault of rome and kikes. rome let this wound fester and they added salt on when they let in billions of refugee slaves then gave them citizenship, now add christcuck shit and you are accepting everyone and everything as your brother just because they read le bibble and have accepted yahweh