BEING A PARENT NEEDS A CAPABILITY TEST

>be me, at ER in paediatrics
>21yo roastie comes with her son, about 14 days old baby
>''my kid has something in the eyes''
>examine the poor bastard
>has a s. aureus infection that has ulcerated his eye and turned into a full blown intra ocular infection
>prob will have to take out his eye so he doesnt die
>he will be scarred for life, and will never be normal
>this only happened bc the roastie didnt clean even once the baby since she left the hospital 2 weeks ago

i swear to god some people are too retarded, we should have an exam in order to be able to have kids, or just remove them from retards like this

Attached: doctorpp.jpg (457x373, 22.92K)

Has it gone past anti-biotics?

90% of humans should be killed off. The vaccine and WW3 will probably accomplish this

rn the kid is in a room with IV and intravitreal antibiotics, but he has a massive endoftalmitis, like, the bacteria made a hole in his eye and went inside the eye, its a clusterfuck rn
he is close to sepsis
prob he will end up loosing the eye, and all because the roastie of his mother didnt even clean him once in 2 weeks, just changed diapers and called it a day
each day i hate more humanity

Was she vaxxed? It lowers emotional response so she was probably just meh with the kid. Surprised it isn't underweight as well.

dk didnt ask, she isnt even married, and i am yet to see the father or anyone else come see the baby

also the cunt doesnt even seem much worried, prob she realized she was pregnant when it was too late to have an abortion

Maybe she is. Spain is mostly vaxxed. It apparently can "steal the spirit' like, deaden people in some way. That's a psychological side effect I've read about. 1 person I know changed personality completely.

Won't the state intervene? She doesn't sound capable of caring for a special needs child, which it will be one way or the other at this point. Maybe a blessing for it if it did pass on.

An an engineer I pity you medicalfags. Having to deal with shitpeople all day would make me lose my shit.

Jesus fucking Christ this is grim. Do you see this kind of shit often?

Attached: 1659604297900.gif (512x615, 2.54M)

>single mom
Mothers only love the babies as much as they love the fathers. Probably hates his guts

>nonwhite
Since Spanish

>women
Woman

All three expalins the lack of empathy and love for the child

I'm entering EMT course soon and I already know it'll make me hate niggers even more for shit like OP

An eye for an eye, it's time to remove the mothers eye.

if the kids looses an eye, iirc he isnt special needs, his mental capabilities are full, he just wont be able to drive, never, will have difficulties with 3d vision, and will have a cristal eye, regarding everything else he is functional, and technically we cant accuse her of shit :))))))))))
dont blame the vax, this retardation is on her

there is people that shouldnt be allowed to be parents

not often

but i did see a kid that nearly died bc the whore of his mother got clamidia a week before giving birth and the kid was born with it, massive infection etc

the world is full of retards

''non white''
if spaniards arent white, nor are hungarians

bunch of asian steppe settlers
maygar am i right my mongol friend?

>clamidia a week before giving birth

Attached: 1659604794560.gif (220x165, 223.5K)

if you work in an ambulance you will either become completely emotionally blunt and dont care about anything, or eventually kill yourself

specially if its in usa, here we have gypsies and some moroccans that do nasty shit, but 95% of our population is either spanish native or european

usa has a shitton of poor inmigrant latinos and negros from getthos

a slut being a slut

you would be amazed by the amount of gitanas that get stds weeks before giving birth

In America, the nurses put antibiotics in the babies eyes at birth. Does your country not do that?

povidona yodada, yes we do, at birth
that prevents from getting eye infections usually

unless the mother is a nasty cunt that god knows how treats her baby and where she leaves him
he got s. aureus, so prob the slut touched his eyes for some dumb reason like ''opening them to show the color to the family'' (not the first time i hear that) wihtout having washed them before,do this a few times, take 0 care of the kid, and you end with this

Preggo pussy is good pussy and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Problem with ambulance and E.R. work if you deal with the general public, including the dregs of society. Absolute garbage people. I worked in an E.R. outside of South East D.C. for a while and the stories I could tell you about niggers on PCP and so on. Crazy shit.

Any profession where you have to work with low class dregs is not a profession you want to be in. E.R. doctors and ambulance workers are in a tough business.

>The state should decide...
He may have lost an eye but he still can see more than you ever will.

ER is a shitshow

we once got a drunk fuck that came in, shat diharrea on the flor, puked, fell unconscious, and when in a hospital room literally pissed on the floor bc he was too lazy to go to the bathroom
public healthcare for yall

also the mvp, the nigger that came high on basically everything, proceded to get into a coma and die a few hours later, only saying a few words in arabic that no one understood

no fucking clue or who he was or who to call when he died

With an infection that serious so near the brain it seems nearly impossible that he won't have some issues. In any case I find it fascinating that you completely discount the possibility of the mom being vax damaged.

So they'll let her take it home then? She works? has a home? Gitano?

When you say "didn't clean the baby for two weeks" do you mean no diaper changes or just no bath? I find it highly unlikely the child got such a sever infection from not being bathed. If she wasn't changing diapers then yes. Also did they culture the infection? What were the results? That should give a major clue as to how it happened.

Have you any kids of your own?

Me literally half Magyar and half spanish mutt, feelsbadman guess I ain't white

the infection is intraocular, he doesnt have encefalitis, and the interior of the eye is a closed chamber, unless it turns into a periocular post tabique infection it cant have neuro effects
she does work and has a home, so no reason to take the kid of her
by no clean i mean she had 0 higiene aside from changing the diapers, 0, and prob touched the kids' eyes a few times to show em (the kid is a newborn and has very blue eyes)

idk, i am at home now, when i left the kid was with intravitreous and iv antibiotics, in 2-3 days we'll see if this goes away ( and leaves the kid half blind of one eye) or if it doesnt and the oftalmos have to remove his eye

also i am planning to have kids in 1-2 years, dont have any, but i am a paediatrician, i do see a shitton of kids every day

Every weekend was like that. It was a never ending shit show. I only did that job a few months but in those months we had:
>multiple niggers found passed out by the police and brought in, only to wake up and go psycho
>3 year old nigger girl raped by her grandfather with shredded vag
>guy threatening to kill us because his ex-wife died
>nigger snuck into the doctor's locker room to steal prescription pads, had them all shoved down his pants
>lots of drug seekers
>tons of niggers roughed up by the cops brought in who would then threaten to kill us, the medical workers
That's just off the top of my head and only in the few months I did that job. You can't work that kind of job and look at people the same way ever again.

Ah ok you did say the infection. S. aureus. So have they tested her to see if she passed it? Someone gave it to him.

Ah, no kids. Then you'll find that although parents do indeed bath their infants nearly every day, as long as the diaper area is clean the infant is not going to get a serious infection from no bath. Bathed babies smell better but they won't die from no bath.

They really don't get that dirty. So you're probably right she was fingering the eyes to show them off.

s aureus is quite common in everything
1/3 of the population is colonized by it with 0 symptoms, in drug users s aureus and s epididermitis usually cause infections bc most people just have them in their skin
dont wash your hands and touch stuff around, and you prob have a few good colonies on them
touch the kids eyes with those dirty hands afew times, and you have an ensured infection, specially in a newborn that has near no imune system

Latvia? That many niggers? Ugh. Sorry. Wherever they are there's trouble. The exact same kinds of trouble.

No this was Southern Maryland Hospital Center in Prince George's county right outside South East D.C.

bruh i am a paediatrician, i know how kids get infections xD

and yeah, thats my assumption, no other fucking way

if the kid was older i could say that if he was dirty he could touch his own eyes
but a 14days old kid? no fucking way
also this has been going on FOR DAYS, one doesnt get an ulcera in 1 day, and the mother didnt even bother