Car Dependency is a 3rd World Trait

This isn't debatable, eat shit car brains(Amerisharts)

youtube.com/shorts/zezSOqekEmo?feature=share

Attached: Stroad-HERO-2.jpg (1200x675, 208.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kike

With a car you can go anywhere

Gay lol

I love my E-bike, my legs are ripped, and I can't wait till the United States Bike Interstate is finished

Imagine unironically being for public transportation. What an absolute cuck kike you must be to do so.

Fag take, but you have a fag flag so opinion disregarded

Looks comfy

Attached: 305e1edab907cc9710eeecc736e5d785.jpg (1600x800, 311.94K)

Stupid little bitch boi likes paying out the ass for a shitty private vehicle always breaking down, needing realigning, gas, etc getting stuck in traffic, huffing his cars fumes mmmmgh brain damage

You car brains are fucking hilariously faggy it's unreal

Makes me puke, hate my country hope it's nuked :)

>mfw yet another europoor forgets that a single state in the US on average is twice the size of their "country" consisting of 3 people and two goats

Attached: laugh at the idiot hahaha.png (587x759, 377.6K)

this is where we can agree on, but still fuck you nigger.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 201.69K)

Europe as a whole isn't much smaller than the US Queer maps exaggerate some continents, and China is fucking massive and has good public transportation, eat shit faggot cope and seethe, you argument is American laziness as usual

Gay

I agree nuke everything but the wilderness. America's national parks are beautiful, it's the only thing I like about America

NIGGERS. The reason Americans love their cars over public transport is because of NIGGERS. Europe had great public transport until KIKES imported NIGGERS. I even used to catch the train here in Australia occasionally. Asians and barnacle, Indians are tolerable, Arabs are unpleasant but now the fucking cities are full of NIGGERS. When will you fucking kikes get it through your Neanderthal wkulls that the reason no one wants to use public transport is because of ALL THE FUCKING NIGGERS YOU IMPORTED.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1659562116781046.jpg (500x520, 45.11K)

Lol Amerisharts land, the beautiful country of bitching and whining about public transportation, and being wrong about it every time but still having the hubris to say "we too big to do it" yehp, keep building more highways and faggot ass car infrastructure, mmmmgh yummy gas fumes and microplastics, mmmgh I love idling in congested traffic eating an awful McDonald's hamburger and having my car ridden fatass add that whole 2000+ burgey to my already monsterous stomach *drools

But Niggers also use cars to ruin cities, drive by's hit and runs, ramming buildings, killing kids, etc, what's the difference? Public transportation atleast gives ya a fair fight against anyone.

Wrong

Lol geography brainlet

Then get rid of the fucking niggers you disingenuous kikel. By your own admission literally every metric for quality of life would improve for everyone if we removed the fucking niggers.

Fuck. I thought kikes were supposed to be smart. Why the fuck are you always constantly importing niggers, thinking about niggers and obsessing over fucking niggers? It's like a Freudian obsession with you weirdos.

Also what about china then huh faggot? What about the fact that we already had working public transportation all over the country and it was connected and improving until GM's retarded company started buying out streetcars, and destroying them and then getting caught and not facing any real consequences huh?

Attached: mercator-vs-truesize.png (1070x735, 347.62K)

No in third world countries cars are taxed to absurd levels so most people don’t actually drive

NIGGERS

Taxation is good though, especially if it's high, people typically want good roads, also it's funny how Belgium a third world Shit-hole that pays nothing in gas taxes or road taxes has the shittest roads, and is one of EU's least contributing.. But Germany, France and the UK, which have amazing public transportation, granted Britain kinda sucks, they all pay higher gas taxes, and have good transportation infrastructure, and are top EU contributors in over GDP

NIGGERS

I can't just kill them all myself mate, holy shit I'll get beaten to death by them, and American university liberals

Well it's a good thing I live in a third world country then