Holocaust questions

>1.8 Million people died in these three camps.
>But only thx to excavations in 2007 it was proven that people died there
>Before 2007 there were only witness statements.
How can 1.8 million people killed without a trace and only statements of witnesses are the only hint?
1.800.000 AND NO EVIDENCE BESIDES STATEMENTS?

Attached: 1.jpg (1135x464, 285.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507796/#article-20189.s7
chemm.nlm.nih.gov/cyanide_prehospital_mmg.htm
emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm
files.catbox.moe/6z5l2l.pdf
files.catbox.moe/xnb8jq.pdf
files.catbox.moe/cvcodv.pdf
files.catbox.moe/zoltsx.pdf
justice4germans.wordpress.com/
filebin.net/ggqdonk2wh6rp8zi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fun fact about hydrogen cyanide, the active component in Zyklon B. As a result of cyanide (or carbon monoxide) poisoning the human body turns bright cherry pink. You see, cyanide works by preventing cells from absorbing oxygen, killing the cells. Now this oxygenated blood is bright red, which means that bright cherry pink skin is an indicator of cyanide poisoning. Note that the cyanide does not need to be absorbed by the skin for this redness to occur, inhaling hydrogen cyanide will have the same effect.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507796/#article-20189.s7
>Patients with cyanide poisoning will not be cyanotic but will have a cherry red color due to excess oxygen in the bloodstream.

chemm.nlm.nih.gov/cyanide_prehospital_mmg.htm
>Skin - A cherry red skin color may be present as the result of increased venous hemoglobin oxygen saturation

emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm
>The skin may be unusually pink or cherry-red

Now, isn't it chilling to read all the eye witness reports and documents describing the bright cherry pink bodies from the gassings in the holocaust? Piles upon piles of bright red bodies, looking like boiled lobsters. One surely could never forget a truly terrible sight like that. The witness reports from the sonderkommando, the shock of seeing their comrades almost unrecognizable, the bright red of their skin seared into their retinas forever.

No? Never heard of it before? That's because it has never been mentioned. No witness reports exist describing THE indicator of hydrogen cyanide poisoning. None of the thousands of witness reports. None in the Nuremberg trial documents. Nowhere is what should by all reason be a prominent part of the holocaust mythos ever even mentioned. In fact, numerous accounts from the Nuremberg trials describe BLUE bodies from the gas chambers.

This alone is hard proof that no one was ever gassed by hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) by the nazis in ww2.

Attached: cyanide poisoning victim.png (628x330, 202.61K)

No one interested in this thread?

Wasn't it found out shortly after that the excavation wasn't even at one of the camps or suspected burial mounds. Not just that but didn't they claim to have immediately reburied the supposed finding and made it illegal to attempt even checking to verify the claims.

Its 5 am in the states.

I am but I have nothing to contribute other than this bump

Not all camps used Zyklon B. In fact it was a minority, I think. Most were gassed by good ole Diesel exhaust = carbon monoxide poisoning.

>This alone is hard proof that no one was ever gassed by hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) by the nazis in ww2.
Big statement there I would argue the correct one is
There wasn’t mass death caused by gassing using Zyklon B by the nazis in WW2
They did use Zyklon B for typhus back then

Attached: 5EF78D90-7F69-407C-8185-DCFEEC1586F4.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

Dunno. I never thought I would question the holocaust. But this has blow me away.

>F4Eg in id
Why are you gay ?

Attached: 0B46A453-EFFB-4DFB-A584-BED1FA2950C2.jpg (1282x1029, 127.38K)

Edom Kikes crying wolf because they know their divinely appointed holocaust will come:
>Weisman Charles A. - Who is Esau-Edom.pdf
files.catbox.moe/6z5l2l.pdf
No Iron Blue in any of the supposed gas chambers bue large amounts in the delousing chambers:
>The Chemistry of Auschwitz.pdf
files.catbox.moe/xnb8jq.pdf
General info, Breaking the Spell.pdf
files.catbox.moe/cvcodv.pdf
Henry Ford - The International Jew
Aspects of Jewish Power in the United States
Jews Are Silent, the National Voice is Heard
Book 4 Chapter 73
files.catbox.moe/zoltsx.pdf
>We are told that 6,000,000 Jews in Russia are in danger of violence.
Gorillion strikes again!

> diesel exhaust carbon monoxide poisoning
A falsehood, diesel engines wouldn't do more than give an edomkike a wobbing head and dizziness.
A better lie would have been using 'producer gas' made from coal, which is full of carbon and plentiful, being used in the german war effort to produce fuels and plastics for lack of gas and oil imports

by turning them into lampshades and exporting them to unknowing consumers

Attached: General Otto Remer - Allied Lies.png (3366x2741, 795.26K)

For real. I don't know what to believe anymore. I never was a Any Forums or the holocaust didn't happend guy.
But damn... these random wikipedia article changed something in me.

The Red Cross put the deaths at 380,000 (?) and would not change the figures despite jewish groups threatening them for decades

6 GORILLION

GOY

Attached: 847.png (640x571, 396.83K)

diesel exhaust is mostly oxygen, the kikes have already attempted to retcon it to petrol lol

justice4germans.wordpress.com/

Anzeige is raus

>6 GORILLION
is that how you say 'not enough' in yiddish?

Anons what should I do know? My whole Weltbild is not shattered but I never thought I would question something like this.

So the country that was so low on fuel that they had to drag their equipment with horses was using that diesel to gas people? Doesn't sound practical to me.

thats even more retarded then claiming it was Zyklon B.
>jews were led to the garages
>the guards told them that they were free to go and they get a free car ride
>but when the jews started the car the doors of the garage wouldn't open
>the cars were designed in a way that there was no way to turn them back off
>we all saw this through the glass windows from the courtyard
>the next day, another group of jews was led in by the guards
>completely oblivious to what they witnessed just yesterday

8 years of history lessons

I got some books for ya user, hold on a moment.
filebin.net/ggqdonk2wh6rp8zi
47 books on the subject. also hop a vpn and watch 'Europa: The Last Battle' on bitchute.