How can you people live their lives like nothing is wrong? Or worse, talk shit to Chinese people...

How can you people live their lives like nothing is wrong? Or worse, talk shit to Chinese people? I've been losing sleep for over a year now..since China made threats to bomb Australia. This is fucked. Are you guys so thick? China is the most powerful nation on the planet and you can happily talk shit and not give a fuck. I'm losing hair over these cunts. I have no game plans for when they invade Australia. I'm literally fearing for my life and everyone else... This isn't funny. You people are crazy. I find it hard to believe that no one is afraid of China right now...

Attached: 1659469129403038m.jpg (1024x857, 77.83K)

Chong chong ping pong. Chink chonk cuck cong will do nothing

You are already a chinese colony and have the same amount of freedom as them.Something about being in the commonwealth makes you like chinese dick canada and Australia are good examples.

Ok Chang

Who cares? Chinks are better than the zog empire

How am I Chinese? I've just explained how afraid I am.

wtf when did they threaten us

Why the fuck would you waste your precious time on this earth worrying about this shit? Prepare accordingly but enjoy yourself while the getting's good. If and when shit happens there's not much you can do except try to survive.

Attached: RDT_20220703_2215414322217231898293000.png (1200x1799, 3.43M)

你只是患上了被迫害妄想症。
去找个心理医生看看吧。
想象自己是美国人什么的。

Shut up Nuro

Because this shit is always shoved down my throat. I hear about politics at work, news paper, tv, social media. It's always the same shit and it's killing me...

>Australian economy about to plunge
>China retaliates
>China will punish Australia
>China is angry at Australia
>China's next move on Australia
>Australia will suffer thanks to China

This is wearing me out.

> found the chinaman in the thread

>I've been losing sleep for over a year now
Just stop caring, bro. That's literally all it takes.

是的。我想要点菜。
我想要三个
大蒜鸡的订单
然后是三份白米饭。
三份云吞汤。
哦,啊,还有一些幸运饼干。
呃……就是这样。我想就是这样。

Attached: 1659359595596641.jpg (800x600, 70.13K)

Fortune cookies were invented by fake Chinese people. Used to trick white people and get their money.
We don't sell this.

LMAO @ the Abbo who gave up his guns. You deserve to be enslaved fuckface.

>How can you people live their lives like nothing is wrong? Or worse, talk shit to Chinese people? I've been losing sleep for over a year now..since China made threats to bomb Australia. This is fucked. Are you guys so thick? China is the most powerful nation on the planet and you can happily talk shit and not give a fuck. I'm losing hair over these cunts. I have no game plans for when they invade Australia. I'm literally fearing for my life and everyone else... This isn't funny. You people are crazy. I find it hard to believe that no one is afraid of China right now...

Attached: 2BE88852-2661-4E3E-A759-4A983DAEC23D.jpg (900x614, 28.91K)

You keep sperging out and sucking Xis dick in every thread

>This is wearing me out.
Good. You faggots should be purged.

Imagine being Chinese

Attached: 65173F84-6AB8-4A5F-8272-82A810F296E7.jpg (648x864, 106.37K)

>when they invade Australia
Never going to happen except through the long process of business and immigration.
China has an abysmal track record of force projection, they don't have the 8+ decades of recent experience that the anglosphere does in traveling across the planet and occupying enemy territory.

true you just sell sewer grease fried food thats your culture.

It's okay. At least we didn't have an LGBTQ parade.

china wont do shit but eat shit i spit in their food

China won’t do shit

Attached: 8EFBBACB-C4DA-4D6C-82A9-DAC8F7A27420.jpg (213x237, 7.55K)

nah ~ only Americans are obsessed with fried food.

At least we don’t get welded into our houses then get our social credit dinged for mocking your pussy leader

Attached: CA484DCC-A0EE-40D1-9051-DD7D56991D92.jpg (1170x879, 254.48K)

china is weak and will get its ass kicked in a war