40+ year old doomer here too

And I feel amazing. I'm invincible. My god. I've never felt this alive and powerful. We have the opportunity to change the course of history right now frens. We are godlike and unstoppable. Realease your unstoppable human creativity and we'll easily crush every aspiration of the dark archons. They don't stand a chance bro's Were gonna make it. Hang in there. They can't possibly win bros, we are legion.

Attached: diogenes pepe.jpg (1024x752, 133.89K)

Jerking off in my pot never felt so good

I just pooped.

Attached: 1632572439834.png (900x895, 1M)

back to baseddit faggot

When I see a shitty demoralization thread I like to make an almost identical but polar opposite positivity thread. We can't lose bro's our victory is guaranteed.

Attached: what the raccoons know.jpg (1024x999, 99.06K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

i want 90% of humans to die. I support the vaccine and WW3

35 yo doomer reporting in.
This years up until now has just been motherfucking AWESOME. As op said I never felt so alive and dead at the same time. I am neeting like a king and the state pays. Normies are easily controlled and bent to my will, subhuman as they are.
I even started wearing military green instead of black.

Attached: 1659107621202261.jpg (236x255, 21.28K)

Year*

Also 40 plus doomer, peace and love y'all, we can do this!

Attached: 1659596549400057m.jpg (771x1024, 60.99K)

I'm glad to hear a few of you are also doing well. It's an amazing historic time to be alive. I love it and I love each of you. Stay classy /pol.

Attached: 3406-peepolike.png (96x96, 11.61K)

I can respect that.

Nice Pepe Diogenese.

Holding a lamp and surrounded by dogs. In a barrel.

We see so many stupid things cumbling at stellar speeds right now it is truly marvelous. Even most normies I know now openly say "fuck the government. Someone should exterminate them".
I am, maybe for the first time ever really enjoining myself.

Attached: 6o2i30.jpg (534x467, 45.81K)

I am in the process of getting rid of all my possessions.
I just burn all my photos, threw my degree on the fire for good measure, then all the bills and all the fines, all the tax papers, my bank cards, all those insurance papers, it is all ash and dust now.
LMFAO.

Next I am going to throw everything in the dump except for a few clothes and a bag of goods.
It's all fake and gay and I am tired of pretending it's real, I am tired of people around me caring about it.

It not my problem anymore.

Attached: 77f.jpg (837x673, 397.59K)

I did something similar with people. I kicked EVERYONE even my gf after 7 years and now I am truly free.

I got a fine today for something that someone else did, it was for $1,000, it was a mistake on their behalf.
Ordinarily I would have investigated the issue, I would have tried to remedy the situation but I no longer care about anything they say, I just burnt it all.

Now I just need to find somewhere that isn't here.

Sounds pretty extreme but sometimes you need to simply walk away from it all. I've been watching some ForestAnon, and he basically lives innawoods growing his lil crops and making his homebrewed alchohols, playing with the local wildlife. It's primitive and dirty but he looks happier than any wagecuck you'll ever see in your life.

Attached: doe biden.jpg (994x1024, 200.9K)

Based user. Bumping good bread.

Attached: 1659544881662508m.jpg (1024x996, 113.51K)

Imagine calling yourself a doomer even ironically for shitposting

What the world and its people need are less product labels.

Attached: Star-Wars-Revenge-of-the-Sith-Quotes-3.jpg (688x1003, 107.29K)

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FAGGOT THREADS
DIE AND BURN IN HELL NIGGER JEW

I was thinking of buying some land, I have enough cash to buy something, but I realise that even if I just want to live off the land I buy outright I am forced to pay taxes to the (((government))).

Why is there absolutely no where in this world that hasn't got their fucking Kike coins infesting everything.
I want to just fucking kill them, I don't want to use their money, I don't want to fucking use their god damn money,
I want to be free of their god damn fucking usury.

Flaggot get the rope first

They have tried to bully us into submission at every turn, they have failed horribly.
Our time is soon boys, never forget what they have taken from you, never forget what they've called us.
We will never submit, we will never stop fighting, the front lines are everywhere, we will never stop winning.

Attached: 1659556807906098m.jpg (1016x1024, 105.03K)

chimkin nuggies

Attached: 4324_4342KM.jpg (404x379, 45.81K)

WGMI frens

Attached: 1632831368527.png (738x625, 605.57K)

Oh I just meant I like to play doom (2016)

Attached: intense deer.jpg (826x1024, 123.37K)

Does Germany host a bunch of VPN farms or something? There can't be that many cucks in Germany.

american schizos
every shit garbage trash nigger post with some schizo bullshit is made by mutt flags

You know what must be done.

Attached: book3-350x221.jpg (350x221, 11.54K)

Are you okay, user?

there's a reason they spend so much time and energy trying to psyop us
it's us
it's always been us

Attached: Tactical Apu Shills have us Surrounded.jpg (500x649, 69.88K)