Aus/pol/ - ned edition

>news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/aussie-men-seriously-lack-game-compared-to-american-men/news-story/4709b292faa19b95491ddf66d275f528
>American men, New Yorkers in particular, are happy to do this one thing that Aussie men seem to be scared of.
Single whore finds out a city with 8m people has lot's of options. Bet her friends married a jew too.
>rt.com/russia/560186-zelensky-china-talks-russia/
>The Ukrainian president would like to “directly” speak with China’s President Xi Jinping, to talk him into pressuring Russia
kek, I don't think China gives a fuck about Ukraine, they are happy they are draining USAs weapon supplies
>rt.com/news/560183-beijing-taiwan-unprecedented-drills/
>The People’s Liberation Army has launched major war games following a high-level US trip to Taiwan
Just invade it already faggots.
>rt.com/business/560161-russian-gas-turbine-stuck-germany/
>Moscow and Berlin have exchanged accusations over the delay
I really hope Germans freeze to death over this kek.
>abc.net.au/news/2022-08-04/environment-minister-proposes-blocking-palmer-qld-coal-mine/101302142
>For the first time in Australian history, a federal environment minister has set the wheels in motion to reject a coal mine.
Greens don't want fat man & UAP leader to open another mine.

Attached: Ned.jpg (610x1000, 159.69K)

Why is TAFE so underlooked in popular culture?
Think of all the money-making ideas:

-Fat Pizza Housos: at TAFE
-Call of Duty Zombies Mode: at TAFE
-Disney Pixar's: How to Train Your Apprentice
-Half-Life 1: Smoko Gone Wrong
-Mad Max: TAFE Warrior
-Spy vs. Spy: Who Hid My Tools?
-Crocodile Dundee: at Mt. Druitt TAFE

Attached: TAFE.png (225x225, 7.23K)

I just got here. Christian cunts at work are doomsaying about WWIII because of choinah
They reckon choinah is just going to nuke america like, tomorrow and revelation is going to be in two weeks.
What the fuck did I miss?

Nothing will happen.

Attached: dandrews.jpg (1024x768, 67.42K)

>plug and play

Attached: 100% built for it.jpg (1253x677, 105.1K)

Hey Mark,

Are you here? I did what you said and clicked catalogue then searched for aus/pol/. There were two so not sure if this is the right one.

Those memes you were showing me were pretty funny. I also promise I am not a "glowy".

Hey, Mark. This I am an agent of the asio federal agency of Canberra. You are u der arrest. Please pay 1 bitcoin to clear your fine and gaol sentence.

Cheers, asio

Sent from my iPhone

At least we have Kathleen Darleen Day-Knight from Kath and Kim

Attached: TAFE.jpg (1024x575, 65.51K)

anyone used one of those chinese prostitutes who are really aggressive? like they walk into the intro and say something like "I'll suck your dick good"
what are they actually like in action? I've always been too terrified to try them because they're so aggressive and I feel like I'm about to be conned by a chink

Attached: 1658626734382813.png (591x591, 280.37K)

faggot you tried this last night but failed miserably.

They sound like Prots, ignore.

Attached: download-01.jpg (700x1024, 74.07K)

They have bad hygeine but they can extract cum like true professionals. YMMV, Asian women sre just fuck toys for white dick.

Aus pol is a Protestant board

I think we should listen to him, sounds like a cool guy.

>-Crocodile Dundee: at Mt. Druitt TAFE
sounds dangerous

tafe is literally a visa farm for immigrants

who is this guy and why do I keep seeing him?

Probably why its so fucking gay.

Attached: images.jpg (613x500, 40.09K)

Gods, I was strong then.
>t. Gyno user

lmao. charlotte voll. I showed a dyke a pic of her at work and she said she looks like a boy. Showed the supervisor and he said "She could probably be pretty"
Then I said, "I want to find a girl like her so I can be the long haired one and she can be the shorthaired one."
Also, prots don't REALLY exist here verbatim. It's all just more of the same though. Protestants branch off into born agains, 7th day adventists and baptists I suppose. They're all the fuckin same.
Christian as a blanket term fits the mould for all those cunts.

ty

Hey man. Welcome. Try not to say my name on here or any personal information about us. I just sent you a message on signal with some basics and stuff.

Oh if you want to greentext use the > symbol

>this is an example greentext

Also some words like s-oy, t-bh, s-mh will autocorrect too

I love Jesus but most Christians are smallhats who can't literally turn the other cheek and ignore the modern world. Everyone else has their parallel society, life isn't a popularity contest etc

>389637220
How have you managed to elevate your levels of faggotry to a completely new level?

Cheap at least. The racial heirarchy is reinforced by prozzer pricing.

Jackson can you get us a coffee m8, I am stuck doing these reports lardarse didn't wanna touch. Cheers cob

there's a few african prostitutes in melb
i wouldn't even fuck them with someone elses knob

Why they have probably seen less black dick than Ian or any other white woman? Prostitutes do it for money, son.

You just know...

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x480, 29.04K)

Ausfags

Attached: seppol 5.png (800x400, 50.79K)

Keep dreaming Retardo Bosi.

No one is telling me about china, so instead I'll present a question.
The context is I'm a big autismo and I can't figure people out and their intentions unless they straight out tell me.
>I start talking to a chick at gym about her workout
>Ask if she prefers free weights or the smith machine (Hip thrust)
>She gives this reason and that reason for both and we share info on the pros and cons.
>I tell her I counted X amount of kg on her thrust, highballing the estimate and she corrects me with less than my estimate.
>She asks me how I set up the hip thrust station.
>I tell her
>The conversation isn't totally 1 sided in the way that if I stopped talking, there would be a pause.
Maybe I'm overstating how well the interaction went, but there were some giggles and smiles from her.
If she thought I were a predator, would the interaction would have gone 1:1 the same way?