Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that giving your fingerprints to the government is required to get an ID card...

Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that giving your fingerprints to the government is required to get an ID card in the European Union?

Attached: 1659602166053.jpg (2700x1800, 210.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isap.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/download.xsp/WDU20102171427/U/D20101427Lj.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he didn't get it before the change
>he doesn't have an old one that is going to last 10 years
>he won't move out of EU when this time is up
Not going to make it, also it doesn't matter. You already need to do it to get a passport.

Been like that for years and its a good thing

What if you accidentally lose them in a sanding accident?

beep boop schlomo is watching

There is a fine or 5 years of prison when you don't have one and police officer asks for it. You can't do anything without one i.e. have a bank account or use "free and public healthcare".
No one looks at the expiration date, so technically you don't have to get a new one, but there is a fine for doing so too.

> a fine or 5 years of prison
Wut xddddd

>każda dorosła osoba, która zobowiązana jest do posiadania dowodu osobistego i jego aktualizacji i co za tym idzie, również wymiany, a uchylająca się od tego obowiązku, podlega karze grzywny albo w określonych wypadkach również karze ograniczenia wolności
> Nieważny dowód osobisty może sprawić, że właściciel dokumentu będzie musiał zapłacić grzywnę, która wynosi maksymalnie 5000 zł. Dodatkowo, każda osoba uchylająca się od wyrobienia dowodu osobistego, podlega karze ograniczenia wolności
seethe

Bullcrap xd

I think that user was talking about fingerprints, not losing your ID card.

Attached: 1656620087470.png (578x597, 503.95K)

It's bullshit anyways
isap.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/download.xsp/WDU20102171427/U/D20101427Lj.pdf

I don't see anything about IDs in this pdf, seethe nigger. You don't know things you are talking about.

Losing is the same as not owning one, the fine is the same.

It's just like 1984.

The author of the quote you've posted here
claims that IT IS in this pdf you absolute retard, check your sources and stop spreading lies

Is it possible to somehow avoid giving your fingerprints?

Wax

They've been needed for passports since over a decade you hysterical pants-shitting fearmongerer.

>giving your fingerprints to the government is required to get an ID card
As it should be.

Technically, it's a non-issue. Why shouldn't you? It is required for your fussless travel across the EU. If you were a wanted a man in your country and tried to escape into Germany, they would be able to ID you through fingerprint.

super glue

this
Fingerprint is indeed required for travel.

slave plantation

Why is that a bad thing that I do not need to wait months, visit all kinds of offices to get a passport and a visa if I would just like to stay 1 week in a foreign EU country?

who owns you ?
if that question triggers you, you might want to examine why

Because globohomo gay cattle collectivization is retarded and you niggers would have been better off just signing trade pacts and travel pacts exclusively instead of saying, "DURR HURR WAN YUROP DURRHURR WAN KOORENSY DURRHURR".
It's the equivalent of the US, Mexico, and Canada suddenly all signing an agreement to allow freedom of movement between the three countries and all create a common currency, and then inviting all the little asshole countries in below Mexico. Do you see how this is a ahit idea, now?
ALSO, ANY GLOWNIGGERS THAT SEE THIS POST AND THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA, I WILL GOUGE YOUR EYES WITH A SPORK AND SKULLFUCK YOU TRY ME. IT'S HYPOTHETICAL, NOT A GOD SAMN BLUEPRINT.

It's not.
I got my new ID this year and all I did was bring some documents and have a new photo taken by a bureaucrat.

Sounds like OP could be a vatnik paid to spread one "bad thread about EU per day".

OP, how much do they pay you, I want in on that scheme too. Some extra bucks for shitposting wouldn't hurt.

Why are portugese so cucked?
Over 90% vax rate.
The goodest goys.

The government has NO RIGHT to have my biometric data.