Italy

Could they ever take over the world again? Or are they too fucked and cucked?

Attached: italy--luciano-mortula-shutterstock.jpg (1000x667, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scitechdaily.com/scientists-have-sequenced-the-dna-of-a-2000-year-old-human-from-pompeii/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rotfl

they never did

Hopefully

No and no, Italy is neither rich nor relevant. It's a German colony and part of 4th Reich just like every country in EU, we don't have Independence.

We never did, we are arab rapebabies, romans were blue eyed blonde haired

Why do poles seethe so hard at Italy?

>Poland wasn't relevant enough to conquer and is culturally deficient to this day

Attached: wojak-crying-bed-blue-tears[1].jpg (1000x1144, 61.72K)

Again? Retard.

>tell the truth and have an opinion
>paki always shows up to tell me i'm butthurt
rent free

Poles generally don't like the Roman Empire/Italians because a lot of scholars claim western civilization comes from the Roman Empire and Poland is the only major catholic country that wasn't part of it, therefore that makes them angry and they feel left out.
And I actually like and respect Poles as well, although they might get mad at me for saying this. I'm just trying to be neutral and answer your question truthfully though.

That actually makes sense. Must be an inferiority complex

Any force that would arise could theoretically say we are the rebirth of rome, but it wouldn't come from Italy because even back then Italy was considered too full to the brim with flamboyant degenerates so no one recruited soldiers from there to fight for the empire.

No.
>Just like America will be never be great again.

but he is right, modern Italians are Germanic barbarians who moved and took over Italy when Rome collapsed

Your country likes to say it conquered the world but it could never take over another major European power like Napoleon and the other great European powers.
Instead you had to resort to taking over places populated by uneducated natives with no good weapons and you say you achieved something better than the Romans who fought their enemies on far more even ground?
That's pathetic.
You lost to abunch of farmers (us). Your greatest heroes and generals got embarassed by us and then again by Napoleon 20 years later.
You're a jealous embarrassment of a country whose glories are predicated on bullying weak and defenseless countries.
Say what you will about Germans, French, Italians, etc but at least they managed to win wars in Europe by themselves without major allies. Britain has never won a war against a european power unless it had a major european ally on it's side.
It's a complete shitstain, your glory is hollow compared to America, compared to Rome, compared to France, compared to all the actual great civilizations you're a shithole.

>another uneducated muttoid giving an useless opinion on Europe and my country
Western Europe started in Poland during middle ages, the drift to the west happened during the union of Lublin, that is when we started to larp as Sarmatians, because Greeks called us so.
Back then it wasn't about geography, but religion, Catholic/Orthodox division not West/East. We like Italians, who the fuck told you that we hate them.
Roman Catholic Church fucked us a lot of times by supporting partitions to not anger Prussia, Russia and Austria, they can go fuck themselves, we hate the Vatican not Italy.
We should've switch to Polish Church like England did with Anglicanism, it was a retarded idea to stay Catholic and be a only country to do so in Northern Europe.

>Chang immigrant still seething about century of humiliation at the hands of Britain writes wall of text

That's not true at all. The Germans who took over Italy represented less than 20% of the population. And then when the Eastern Roman Empire under Belisarius invaded they genocided every single Germanic, they killed literally 15,000,000 Gothic people in Italy to "cleanse it of barbarians" in the 500s.

Then when the Lombards invaded they had a very tiny force less than 1% of Italy's population and they mostly settled in the Mediolanum (Milan) area which is now called Lombardy as a result.
But DNA evidence has shown they got subsumed and amalgamated into the local Italian population to the point of racial extinction the same way the Franks of France did with their Celto-Roman population, that's why most French have black hair still even today and the only French with blonde hair usually come from the north where the Vikings (Normans and others) invaded as opposed to Frankish origins.

>Western Europe started in Poland

Why so many threads about italy lately?

>drift to the west
East*, we stopped dressing like let's say Czechs or Germans and started wearing Ottoman clothes. Also Poles were incredible rich, some Magnats were the richest people in Europe at that time.
It's true, it's not my problem that you are uneducated, Poland was and always will be an gate to Europe. We were classified as western.

>they never did

The Roman Empire was the equivalent of the USA in ancient times.

The Reinassance was when Italy was filthy, disgustingly rich and THE cultural capital of the world.

Civilizations raise and fall and Italy might not longer be a top 5 country (still solid top 15 or so I guess), but to say that it was never dominant is flat out inaccurate.

Looks decayed bro. LOOOOL. Italians truly subhumans niggers.
Check out Bucharest. Real capital of the Romans.

Attached: bucharest.jpg (4000x783, 1.65M)

That's such a random accusation that I have to conclude you're the actual chink here. You even said chang instead of chink using a lighter slur because you don't want to insult your own people too badly.
I'm a white guy though. Seethe, cope, and dilate Ho Mong.

>Could they ever take over the world again
We better not, imagine Europeans states but administered by italians.
Retaking Istria, Corsica and Nice is more that enough

nice shitpost bro

Is endless rows of commieblocks supposed to be impressive?

There is little Roman blood left in Italy. Most left for Great Britian. That is why the British were so successful. The rest were murdered and raped by half a dozen different empires.

If Romanians were true Romans they would never have forsworn their allegiance to the eastern roman empire to try and make a disgusting barbarian kingdom alongside their Dacian slaves.

>white Americans randomly write angry walls of text about Britain
OK chinkshit or whatever other type of formerly British colonized subhuman you are

>Or are they too fucked and cucked?
>American flag.

Holy shit, looks like Africa not an European capital. Look at Warsaw, that is how an civilized country should look like.

Attached: Warsaw.jpg (1280x854, 244.45K)

Anyway italy is very much mediterranian and too little roman as of today. I mean in the soul of the people. Lots of partying around, being loud, and scamming others, and very little being serious and perseverant. It's why fascism failed, most italians were not ready for it

Attached: 1642591374025.jpg (500x888, 71K)

You're a complete uneducated retard. Modern Italians are literally the exact people who were there in ancient times except for in Sicily where some race mixing happened with Arabs but even that is exaggerated.
scitechdaily.com/scientists-have-sequenced-the-dna-of-a-2000-year-old-human-from-pompeii/

That's why we're looking for someone to take our desk

>civilization
>skyscrapers
>car-oriented urban planning
I KEK'D BRO
Bucharest looks like Oslo or Stockholm dumbo!

>Could they ever take over the world again?
nope, they are not even the same kind of species as the romans.
Nowadays they are closer to arabs because of all the refugees who mongrelized their country during the centuries

Warsaw looks like American city without niggers; a lot of parks, public transport (including clean metro) and there is nothing wrong with skyscrapers.
I know that you never saw one of two of them, it may be surprising to learn about those buildings.

You're a complete cuck. British and other Europeans constantly make of white Americans and you suck their cock? I'm whiter than you irl. No doubt.

>Warsaw looks like American city without niggers
That's the problem! If you have skyscrapers built in the city center, you're not going to have quality living.

Because Italy is a unique country compared to most First World ones and despite our flaws they know it well.

Sure we have incompetent politicians and widespread corruption but the positives of our country far outweigh the negatives:

>literallly zero military enemies, which is why Italy's coerced support in the Ukrainan war against Russia is not widely popular among citizens here

>despite the well-known North/South issue, virtually nobody in the South can really be considered "poor". Homes are freaking royal palaces inside, food is never scarce and very few Southern Italians work shit-tier jobs (immigrants take those)

>highest tier culture, art, style, beauty, food, fashion and elegance. Few countries can compare

>the most anti-globohomo Western country by far and the only one where you can admit being right-wing without being instantly deplataformed and stigmatized by your acquaintances

It's honestly quite comfy. It could be better, but it could be much worse. Incompetent politicians and bureaucrats is the only thing holding us back.

>Italy conquers the world
>everything mostly remains the same
>food standards become ruthlessly strict
>economy soon becomes irreversibly linked to pasta supplies and wine
>creates famine
>the Linguini Bubble finally pops in 2032 when it was revealed that the amount of pasta in the bank was greatly overstated via shady accounting

I'm more interested in when the Italians will abandon destructive Catholicism and return to the only true Western religion - Greco-Roman paganism.

Attached: 1578371536197446221.jpg (600x394, 87.99K)

Yeah so make fun of them back you sperg, don't give away that you have a giant seething complex over them which could only result from being... white
>No doubt. No doubt. No doubt.

Absolutely S O U L L E S S

Because a real life dangerous schizoid killed a black dude some days ago

It's like asking whether mongols will capture half of the world again.

digits

>Because a dude killed a real life dangerous schizoid nigger some days ago
FTFY