Brazil-India relations - Geopolitics

Indianon here, never really thought much of South America, but I met a senior guy 10yrs older than me, Brazilian dude, software dev during my masters. He's my friend and a good mentor and I like him.
What is Brazil's views on India ? What does your media think about us ? Also are all Brazilian girls really hot like this ? How much $ does a manlet jeet like myself need to make it in macacoland ?:
youtube.com/watch?v=9p7ToiJ5Q9o&list=RDGMEMQ1dJ7wXfLlqCjwV0xfSNbAVM9p7ToiJ5Q9o&start_radio=1&ab_channel=UniversalMusicFrance

Attached: diana__the_dagger__teixeira_by_lesliethenerdyboxer_def9sti-pre.jpg (1088x734, 146.07K)

Go back, poo in the loo.
I've never met an white Canadian; every single one is either Chinese or Indian.

you forgot to clean my loo, so I have to poo in the streets now. Dumbski polack.

Attached: zoe__the_rhino__lehner_by_lesliethenerdyboxer_dem0j4d-pre.jpg (1088x734, 131.75K)

What's up with poos using Canadian vpn and doing keyword jihad?

> Canadian vpn
user I...

>What is Brazil's views on India ? What does your media think about us ? Also are all Brazilian girls really hot like this ? How much $ does a manlet jeet like myself need to make it in macacoland ?:
Brazil don't like India, for some reason.

They have Germans and they view Indians negatively due to us being majority brown people.

Brazil wants to be white far more than Indians. They literally want to abandon any identity of Brazilianness and hold onto or cling onto the Germanness or Italianness or Portugueseness, although the country itself a very Portuguese colony and is probably made out of the idea of Portugal.

Anyway, all these dumb fuck Latin countries, France ex-colonies etc are dumb shithole. India is successful than these stupid countries exactly because it was an ex-Anglo country. The British spared a lot of us.

Portugal had another idea. They went on rape campaign when they landed on shores and that's why you have Macaco meme.

The average brazilian doesnt even know where India is on the map
In fact the average brazilian doesn't even know where Brazil is on the map
So don't worry, most Brazilians don't know that you shit in the street or worship a cow

> They literally want to abandon any identity of Brazilianness and hold onto or cling onto the Germanness or Italianness or Portugueseness

Because a good bunch of Brazilians, especially in the South, are 100% ethnically Italian or German.
The place where I'm from is more white than some cities in Germany and the UK.

You have to go back you smelly roach

Attached: Indian-Sewer-man_1375125i.jpg (620x400, 70.86K)

>T. Literal shitalian

Brazilians have a bad view of pajeets in general.
The act of pooing in the rivers that you directly drink and take baths is seems as far worse than eating sopa do macaco.
Forgetting that, we probably don't care a lot.
The same goes for chinese dog eaters.

The race that literally spawned the gypsies and the untouchables is calling you shitalian, italybros.

No, I actually live in Vancouver. New West, to be specific.

Attached: 1659557077867051.gif (500x420, 3.44M)

user, that was true 20 years ago. Now we are starting to look down upon europe and specially europeans as weak, naive, lacking malice and being powerless. Much as you would see a japanese manlet. Like a child.

We think of you as cattle of the state, unaware of the hability not to gargle on federal balls and always being "nice" people. Which translates to meek. You woudnt be able to live a middle class life in brazil for a month. Even women no longer have a european preference.

Attached: 1657838397607.png (759x482, 124.14K)

Just to be clear Germanon, most middle class and college educated Indians don't desire to be white. We don't hate white people unlike our lower classes, but we see the moral decadence prevalent in modern white culture, and don't want to marry a white girl/boy, because we don't want those values. Casual flings are ok but not marriage, since we rarely divorce once married as its taboo. Btw, great fan of Rammstein.

Attached: Dzjamilja-Ospatova-akula57-Kickboxing-Grappling-Russia-Martial-Arts-Females-2021-10-1-e1611846855824.jpg (833x619, 83.36K)

We mostly actually see your cultural heritage propaganda. But nothing bad about you in specific. Nothing especially remarkable either

>average Brazilian can't even point out his own country.
I refuse to believe. My friend is pretty white and smart and says he was middle class in Brazil

Attached: cffbe7a91a176b7e719c1348ace85d7e.jpg (640x800, 175.09K)

Amongst women specially there is the perception that you are all virgin incels and the worst most deranged individual would maybe able to come close to the average Brazilian.

Just so you know, maybe less than 1-2% of the nation does that. AKA, very very few. Else we would have a massive drinking water crisis and we'd all be dead or diseased. How are we 1.4 billion? Our life expectancy isn't that bad either, around 72

Attached: 2dd2229fd71e0be1e16fdc451ee0d68d.jpg (320x320, 16.47K)

Brazil is an especially "clean" country. We take multiple baths per day and most families clean their houses every other day washing everything with soap. To us, americans are dirty, europeans even more so. Only japanese are acceptable. So it happening at all makes an impression.

One of my good friends is a sikh bro.

>Even women no longer have a european preference.
Shitskin mulatto cope. Picrel and tell me why would that even be remotely true if your president is an Italian BVLL cracking down on inferior brown favela niggers?

Attached: IMG_20220804_131843_256.jpg (1116x719, 88.34K)

They see you as cattle. A dumb idiot who would take a whore and pay for her life yet barely would fuck her. They believe they would walk over you. Its not a preference, its an easy way to exploit.also, i am married to a 10/10. There is no cope in my words.

>that flag
Kek