Why did Germans elect her 4 times?

>take in 2 million Arabs and Africans, the majority of whom still live on social welfare today
>completely neglect infrastructure and digitalization, so that Germany is now overtaken by developing countries like Albania in terms of infrastructure
>shut down nuclear power plants to make yourself dependent on the Russians and be blackmailed
>abolish compulsory military service to let the German army degenerate to a clown army
>prepare the way for left-wing ideological forces
>transform the EU into a transfer union for countries that should never be allowed to become members of the EU
>let yourself be shown up by autocrats and dictators
>think about every nation on earth, but not about the Germans

Attached: Download (44).jpg (190x266, 5.97K)

Because Germans don't give a shit and want a stable government, any other question?

stoic leadership and populist inclination

all of the points on your list are the result of the smugness of the german people not her

they didnt

>elections are real
Lol lmao
>memeflag

It's a man

coalition governments

>elect
Won't pretend "muh fair elections don't exist" even though I really do feel that way.
But IMO it is the curation of political options - not the election process that follows - that is the problem in Western or "democratic" nations.
The answer to your question is the same as any leader in modern Western nations. She was the lesser evil among evils, or at least perceived that way.

Nobody voted for her. This is not how the German system works, you vote for parties, not for persons.

>stoic leadership
>over-emotional typical Ossi who panicks when there's an accident on the other side of the globe

>Why did Germans elect her 4 times?
You know the populace doesn't elect the chancellor, right? You're just trolling the dumbasses on Any Forums, right?

>elect
S-elect.

She literally only said what we wanted her
you act like germans weren't standing with posters on them with "refugees welcome"
We are desperate to show the world we are nice

Attached: 1629876891322.png (700x394, 522.04K)

So do you even get to know the stances of the leader before they are elected? For example, if you vote for X party and there are two candidates in that party, one that has a pretty moderate take on economy and one that has a bit more of a radical take, you don't actually know which of those politicians you'll end up with?

>populist
In what way is flooding your country with sandniggers even remotely populist?

PS not trying to say our method is any better. I feel all Western elections are bullshit. Just trying to learn.

Because like most Western countries, the majority of people or at least the most outspoken ones agree that their countries should be flooded with sandniggers.

We want this. The populace wants germany to not be so german anymore
Merkel literally ran on the platform of "wir schaffen das"
EVERYONE knew that voting for CDU was voting for refugees
And that was the highest support she got. The idea that she tricked people or that it was against our will is coping.

How about you do some very basic reserach before posting, brainlet? Sheesh.

there's like 80 million germans. like 60% can vote. 70% of the 60% of the 80 million did actually vote. 30% of the 70% of the 60% of the 80 million did vote for Merkel's party. That's about 10 million votes of 80? Then she just governed in a big coalition with another "30%" parts for three of "her" terms. The SPD the other party only asked their super deligates basically if they should do a big coalition and did so against their own base. The base of the CDU wasn't even asked. There's no option for the voter to interact with coalition making.

Questions?

every election is fake and predetermined has been this way since adolf lost.

>wir schaffen das
Still don't know what this means to this day but I've heard the broad say it so many times in that defeated tone that it still hits home.
I'm sorry user. I understand. I wish I could trust my people. Or yours.

Cope some more, commie. Merkel completely destroyed the CDU and freely repeated and manipulated elections. Anybody speaking about it disappeared mysteriously.

That is just the factual Germany we live in. She paved the way for the Commies. Her Putin shit also fits into this. Merkel was a Kremlin bot. And her security is really fucking good at sniffing out and neutralizing dissent. This is the GDR 2.0

Because Germans are boring and she's the archetype of what boring means.

Why didn't you just use the term "bloc party"?

Coalision governments..
The more parties there are the smaller your chances of getting anyone not jewish/bougth and paid for are

Translates to "We can do this"
as in "we can take care of these refugees our economy is strong enough and we can work harder"

I actually thought about this before posting but I don't really trust the average internet article more than people with personal experience.
>brainlet
Gotta start somewhere. I prefer you to media institutions. You're welcome to ignore me.

So similar to Obama's "sí se puede" bullshit, lmfao. God damn it's all so tiresome.

>I ask stupid questions and don't do my own reserach because I don't trust media
What is this, I don't even.

>You're welcome to ignore me.
Ok.

Because the government told them to.

yes and? none of that really disputes what I am saying
I don't like her but it is dishonest to pretend she was going against the wishes of the voters

She is the most flip flop and only says what people want to hear.