Savior of the white rac

savior of the white rac....

Attached: 1659564603790739.jpg (720x1071, 447.16K)

and that is a good thing.
anyone who thinks like this should emigrate to russia immediately.

I mean he's not wrong. The golden age the west has been living in is the direct product of colonialism and exploiting third worlders

He's right about this, even if he's a hypocrite. If you are pro colonialism you're pro globohomo, simple as.

Replace "the West" with jews and you will understand what he is saying since western exploitation is primarily due to capitalism which is a proponent of zionism, mr. zogbot

yes lets move to vladivostok and live stonk russian life

Attached: russia.png (1200x1200, 140.83K)

yes lets try to make an actual argument

Attached: 1653188391377.png (586x578, 37.04K)

But he's right.

>exploiting third worlders
>somehow those third worlders have worse now than during colonialism.
In 60s south korea was an africa tier shithole, in fact, africans lived better than koreans, now after 60 years sk is one of the most developed countries, african countries are still shithole tho.
like come on,

He ain't wrong...

He's not wrong though.

Robbing them of what exactly? This'll be interesting.

Well... You Brits did steal that sacred mask thing from Africa to show off as a relic along with other primitive artifacts... they needed that...

>ruSSIans
>White

KEK

>
Even to this day. Back then we had almost no ressources today we have none left. We rely on cheap labor from poor countries. Without child slaves in Africa we have no metals. Without Russians we have no fuel. Without Asians we have no manifacturing. We can only live like we live because we have cheap labour in poorer countries.

Just look where Banana Republic comes from. Or the countless CIA interventions. We massacred thousands of people just so our bananas wont get two cents more expensive.

Fuck wh*tes, they can perish for all I care
Being called wh*te is pejorative at this point
Z

Attached: B4636975-2917-45FA-AE41-158963535205.png (1000x720, 378.2K)

this is my opinion, russia is so progressive and open for alle ethnics groups.
i saw the this video and my heart was enlightenend.
i word part time in a refugee center and i told all immigrants that russia is the next el dorado, europe is collapsing, i dont want them to freeze in the winter.
we already made flyers and i wrote severals e-mails to other refugee camps.
the response was astonishing positve for this idea.

Attached: Russiabest.webm (540x540, 1.88M)

Okay so we literally sent them work and put our own out of business?

Are you brain damaged or retarded?

BS, all the colonial wars, consumed more profit than the colonies ever gave, it's just that the taxpayer payed for the security of private profits

Go back to Ukraine faggot larper. Not a single German right winger is anti Russia. The right understands more than anyone else (((whom))) a bad relationship to Russia benefits the most. So get lost and go dying for globohomo in Jewkraine

Slavs are not Aryan he's jealous.

Attached: putin speaks.webm (320x240, 1.75M)