Why so many Brazilian larping as pagan white nationalist

Why so many Brazilian larping as pagan white nationalist .
Look at this dude.
25% goblin
25% arab
25% Filipino
25% papuan

Attached: 1659597061942637.jpg (804x1005, 84.52K)

Everyone is larping as white
You are only white if you pass the 1 drop rule

Fuck's sake for this nigger to think he's white, imagine what the rest of his country looks like
Correct

You have a negative mind, user.
It's a sign that modern men are interested in traditional Western nationalist values. IE, caring for your own and living in a place that you feel your children can thrive and grow in.
People worry too much about "LARPers" and "wannabes" etc. There is a demand for male strength and virtue. If this is displayed via admiration for white values, is that really a terrible thing?

>is that really a terrible thing?
It's not, but the 14 words are more important than the 88

Attached: 1639322760292.jpg (1200x832, 854.35K)

This.

Anyone who loves hitler is white

Attached: 1640362003459.jpg (680x513, 43.88K)

He's what is considered white in Brazil I'd assume. I fully support this. Stay in Brazil and fight for your people.

Because no one understands harm of racemixing better then racemixed mutts

Attached: IMG_20210824_211620_104.png (599x627, 267.82K)

a fellow white european man. hello brother. how goes the fight for our race?

Attached: jewkraine president.jpg (800x800, 237.02K)

>1 drop rule
what the hell is that?

brazilians have the same problem as usa. they have few hundred million mutts speaking 1 same language so they obsess with racial qualities instead of culture.

It means if you have any foreign blood, nigger or asian for example you're not white

>Masculine men like Masculine religions.
Shocker.

I remember when Any Forums came up with the nipple test. you can only be white if your nipples are pink or reddish in color

says the greek looool

d&c
don't care
hates kikes

based

Another, "one person on social media did this so apply it to half the planet and discuss"

Attached: dfssdfasdfds.png (533x324, 66.74K)

>Be fan of NSBM
>Find like-minded fans
>They're all Brazilian
And they ALL claim to be Italian from Sao Paolo. I doubt they're even Med. I only met one huehue from said group of people who wasn't brown, and he was a Ukrainian expat.

Ye fuck you niggers and your rules. I am spanish and have 1% north african from moores 500+ years ago. So im not white i married an Asian woman and have mixed kids. Fuck white people. Youre all muslimm now anyway

He would be whitest man in France or UK.

Americans are such cope faggot retards..spit on your parent's grave and quit the LARP, even normies fall for it.

these people are so insecure and looking for validation from strangers
just like Any Forums desu

Am I white?

Attached: jtkqt5o3axj81.png (156x210, 59.62K)

Yeah 100% pure Sub saharan phenotype

The whitest man alive would not be near 100% aryan and all major european countries have been muttified to some degree since antiquity. 1 drop rule makes no sense when we're all mutts.

>is that really a terrible thing?
Do you think the people whining about people showing support for WNs are WNs or larping schlomo's?