No shower, No heating or cooling ... but LockDown!

Germany’s lockdown-loving health minister has reportedly agreed with authorities a package of COVID extremist restrictions to be forced on the population over the next six months.

Forced masking and the use of COVID passes are back on the table for ordinary Germans after the country’s lockdown-loving health minister, Karl Lauterbach, agreed a host of new COVID-crazy measures with his fellow federal bigwigs.

Rumours had been circulating for a while that the EU state would bring back harsh measures over the winter month, with Lauterbach previously comparing possible restrictions to winter tires required in the country for half of the year.

It appears now that, according to a report by Die Welt, this rhetoric was far from hyperbole, with authorities now confirming a host of new measures that will last almost six months.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article240272949/Corona-7-Punkte-Plan-von-Lauterbach-und-Buschmann-Das-soll-im-neuen-Infektions-Schutzgesetz-stehen.html

Starting from October 1st and lasting until April 7th next year, the new “Infection Protection Act” will involve the reintroduction of forced masking in many areas, draconian lockdown rules that have long since been abandoned in other EU countries.

Attached: 1659561710588341.jpg (782x961, 376.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clemens_carlo/status/1554108125556400129
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2022/migranten-schule-nrw/
breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/03/pupils-with-migrant-background-now-majority-in-nearly-1000-elementary-schools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany is fucked lol

you will live in a coffin and you will be happy

they're gonna use the so-called COVID restrictions to stamp out any possible social uprising caused by the rising prices in electricity, gas and food. Protests won't be allowed because of "fear of infection" and numbers will yet again be manipulated to induce a sense of panic within the general population. It's easier for the authorities to turn the people against each other once again instead of trying to control massive protests that might threaten the establishment. It's not about covid, it's purely about state control over its population.

>tfw it feels good to live in a country that now has less than 20% of the pop vaccinated (most of them people that did get the vaccine don't have a certificate anymore, it expired).

>Starting from October 1st and lasting until April 7th next year, the new “Infection Protection Act” will involve the reintroduction of forced masking in many areas, draconian lockdown rules that have long since been abandoned in other EU countries.
then you've read something different than I have.
RT probably has other sources.

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

Are you winning yet?

>Just under 1,000 elementary schools in a single region of Germany are of a migrant background, official data has revealed.

Children with a migrant background now make up the majority of students in just under 1,000 schools in a single region of Germany, a considerable proportion of all the schools there, official statistics have revealed.

The data emerges as the country’s federal authorities angle for further mass migration into the country in the hopes of alleviating staff shortages experienced by businesses in the wake of COVID-19.

According to a post by state Bundestag MP Carlo Clemens reflecting on official government statistics, of North-Rhine Westphalia’s 2,787 primary schools, students with a migrant background make up a majority of students in 994 of them.

twitter.com/clemens_carlo/status/1554108125556400129

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2022/migranten-schule-nrw/

breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/03/pupils-with-migrant-background-now-majority-in-nearly-1000-elementary-schools/

Attached: 1659561906965268.jpg (799x962, 411.62K)

this, sadly
>What is that, citizen? You want to protest about unaffordable electricity and gas, huge meat shortages, or some government scandal?
>Sorry go-... guys, but the heckin' coviderino just mutated again, so you're not allowed to leave your home for 6 months

The people were warned not to tolerate the restrictions because they would become permanent.

>they're gonna use the so-called COVID restrictions to stamp out any possible social uprising caused by the rising prices in electricity, gas and food.
correct

sucks to see in a blind world, huh?

And yet, you schizos will just play pretend while the bodies continue to pile up. None of you have souls.

Just in time for president harris

Yawn. Just more senseless covid cultist fearmongering. Nothing will happen. And you sheeple will shit your pants in fear and believe this.

i will never wear a mask again
i will literally die first before i put one on
masking is treason

yes that is winning if you root for german replacement like you and I
are we not winning?

They need the mandatory vaxx shots to get rid of the pensionaires

Literal senicide so the 'Neubürger' can replace the indigenous ethnic germans even faster

Well euros are complete faggots so I wouldn’t be surprised if mandatory cuck muzzles return for you guys.

Do you want a Hitler? Because that's how you get a Hitler.

Do you want access to the heating centres this winter goyim? Better get your boosters! No superspreaders will be allowed inside heating centres to #flattenthecurve

I fear this is absolutey true. Perhaps they will shorten the life of the young also to never reach pension age

Not my problem.