Niggers in Medieval Europe: What would you do?

>You go into a time machine back to Medieval Europe
>You discover that their are black knights (Brotherhood of the Blackhead’s in Latvia)
>You discover that their are black nobility
>You discover that their are black saints (St. Maurice)
>You discover that the common European peasants hold a lot of respect for them.

What would you do if this was actually what you saw?

If I went back in time and saw no niggers in Europe, I would be like “alrighty then”

So now tell me what would you do if you saw niggers in Europe during that era?

Attached: FC88CE87-AE6E-4F3B-8B0F-0BF6D11C7880.png (198x211, 68.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ike1oAHqMqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those blacks got into Europe purely because of their merits, unlike modern niggers.

To be fair, there were a lot of white people who ended up in Northern Africa around this time. Mostly as slaves but also as willing migrants.

Black Knights are also the most common example by far. I know that many of them were revered simply because of their combat prowess.

Zawisza the Black of Garbów From Poland comes to mind. He won an insane amount of tournaments and had an excellent track record in battle. Though It’s disputed whether he was a Mixed or if he was mostly Subsaharan African.

>Zawisza the Black of Garbów
His nickname is due to his black hair and his custom-made, black armour which is kept at the Jasna Góra Monastery.
fuck off faggot

Cope harder shitskin

And where did this curly Black hair come from?

And how do you explain St Maurice?

And let’s not also forget about Sir Morien

youtu.be/Ike1oAHqMqc

A black head on a kinghts shield means he killed moors during the crusades or reconquista

That’s not the story behind the Brotherhood of the Blackheads in Latvia. There were foreigners who helped to defend the city and created a new knightly order from it. Feel free to do more research about them.

st maurice wasn't black, european are just autistic cucks, they blackwash everything for no reason it's not a new phenomenon at all

Is anyone going to answer the question?

>So now tell me what would you do if you saw niggers in Europe during that era?

and he wasn't a saint either he was a killer

Imagine claiming that history is black washed when it was actually whitewashed

Attached: B271E44B-F9AE-43BD-88E0-056E8B898F51.jpg (2222x1700, 314.56K)

basically christcucks are niggerloving retards who revere foreigners who kill europeans as saints

he was a roman egyptian not a nigger

Nigger copium

>st maurice wasnt black

Cope

Attached: C1CFCFF0-2AAC-4A19-9BEE-DF9612AE1BF2.jpg (2732x1810, 1.24M)

>this one example of a nigger, representing 0.0001 of the total population means niggers were the nobility of Europe!
Just admit you wish you were white

yeah like I said christians are mindfucked jewslaves, so even if he really is black that's not really what I care about he was a foreign invader of european land a murderer a piece of shit and apparently a literal nigger to boot

I’m pretty sure his depictions give us a better answer

he was an evil piece of shit whether he was black or not

My argument is that there was a small but noticeable black presence in Europe at the time which had social status. Not that Europe was entirely black.

I don’t think it matters given that Europe was quite fond of war in that era

You have one example of one single black knight. Alert the presses Europeans were originally blaaaack!

yeah and they participated in christkike inspired genocide of the native europeans

you disgusting lying nigger, you're all evil

christkike knights aren't real europeans, they were the ZOGbots of the time