You guys really want this old fatass to be president again? Embarrassing

You guys really want this old fatass to be president again? Embarrassing

Attached: 34D28179-17C4-46F9-89B5-3D8815B20BB2.gif (362x308, 3.76M)

fuck yeah

But the elections are rigged for the democrats, so how can he win? I don't plan on voting for that reason. There's much better things I would rather do with my time.

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349.28K)

probably one of the best president america has ever had
and by the best president within the last 40 or so years

He's as kike run as anyone else but the liberal buttagony and nigger chimpouts might just kick of civil war 2 anyway.

This. Trump was not particularly better or worse than any other recent presidents; some of his shit was good and some was trash. His primary appeal is the entertainment value of making the left seethe. His administration was like a living, breathing shitpost.

You're happy with the guy that doesn't know where he is and what he's talking about?

You're cheeks are gonna be real red in 2024

Attached: 4325452345.png (840x548, 539.05K)

muricans miss the 'little' Donald

Attached: trumplittlewink.jpg (741x451, 62.09K)

I just found it hilarious how they are going out their way to start a war that they said Trump would do

Are you jewish

still better than your mom

yes lol

Attached: D58BB613-8481-43B5-B73A-51923856AD8E.jpg (701x701, 74.46K)

He hosted the Saudi golf tour at his resort, what a faggot.

Lemme guess, you want Kamala who couldn't get over 5% in a primary.

i do

No. I want Ron DeSantis to be president and an era of good feelings to exist between Republicans and Democrats.
The USA needs to be united, not divided.

fpbp

No but what are alternatives, Biden/Pelosi and perishing in nuclear fire?

If he can prove he's not part of the global game, I'd love it.

Try the Catholic papal supremacy

>The USA needs to be united, not divided
literally will never happen ever again

It's not like we're going to get our lives or money or jobs or houses back. All the money has changed hands. Almost seems like things went just the way they wanted. No one stepped in to stop it. Not even the people. I really feel like we were duped. I would love to be wrong.

Why not. I think he is cute.

Biden is older and actually shits himself so i dont know, lesser of two evils i guess.

Biden wont leave the White House if a Republican beats him. He will have the loyal National Guard put another wall around it.

I thought I was smart. You just confused the fuck out of me.