Should i be afraid

All day yesterday there was the sound of fighter jets flying in the sky, today there is hardly any

Attached: Taiwan_NASA_Terra_MODIS_23791.jpg (1200x1600, 314.23K)

You should be horny, very very horny

Thanks for the update gook Ukraine

Better duck and cover user

Where do you live?

Wow almost like it was all a big fucking show
Which it is

Please send nvidia rtx3090 before you go

Everyone's just going about their lives like nothing happened, and I'm just staying home and watching the news

Lol no. You shouldn't be afraid. Chinaman ain't gonna do shit to you. Just watch the fireworks fly overhead. Think of it like Xi throwing a party for you for not being a bitch and letting that horrible tart land on your island.

USAF was probably there yesterday to ensure nothing actually happens to pelosi, they probably left now that she’s gone

someday yall gotta explain to me why tf you keep posting this weird island upside down

Attached: tw.jpg (255x247, 17.09K)

Don't stress yourself out. Nothing ever happens.

youre a chink. get over it.

Come to my country we will win this war together

China is putting pressure on the Taiwanese army so that Taiwan attacks first and thus China can pursue a causus belli and invade Taiwan

China is not going to invade Taiwan now, the only thing China can do now is put pressure on the Taiwanese

Don't worry about the Chinese invasion of Taiwan, it's not going to happen now. China is just pushing. China is testing Taiwan's response

I love you taiwan bro. Don't let fear control you, the world is with you

numbers and one of the rockets China fires over Taiwan loses a piece of metal that hits OP

bruh

digits for happening
great is the lord
yw vdv

Attached: B5F8C996-DA8D-4591-B314-D78508F47952.jpg (689x720, 111.59K)

>Being scared by the chinks.
>Implying anyone would risk to lose TSMC fab capacity
TSMC is a more valuable asset than the island it's built on, even for the chinks

You must be foreigner.

Don't worry user, nothing will happen. It's just a military exercise that will turn into a special operation, same as Ukraine. It's all worth it though, you got Pelosi to visit your country, everyone knows that's totaly worth dying for also you gonna see your flag all over people's online profiles. I'm jelous

Should I buy new SSD right now or no?

I cant help but laugh at how they are trying to start a war that they said Trump would start

better digits and/or id and OP is saved

ww3 wont happen, you will be fine

I die a bit inside every time I'm reminded that Corsica is french

You just sealed OPs fate with that post buddy

rekt