He hates marxists

>he hates marxists
>but he jever read Marx
It is key to understanding the worldview of modern society

There is the opressed class and the opressor class
Anything bad that happens to the opressed is a tragedy while anything bad happening to the opressor is great. Meanwhile the “progressive intelectuals” help the opressed destroy the opressor. Blcks vs Whites, women vs men, gays vs normals etc

For instance Hitler read Marx, Main Kampf is a marxist book. In his worldview the opressors were the jews
You cannot argue with this

Attached: 1631429365838.jpg (2000x2000, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mgxwjt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reading
lol gay

This is a low quality thread

Sorry I don't trust kikes.

Attached: 1659215308621.jpg (775x1257, 216.55K)

Fuck off and kys already.

Communism is and was always originated and funded by jewish wall street
streamable.com/mgxwjt

Attached: muh-based-ussr-debunked.jpg (1655x990, 396.55K)

The few equations(three?) In the capital are all wrong. He dosent even k le what a variable is.

The"opressed" class were farmers that wanted to live on a city,no one was forced to do so.
Daily reminder there was not strike right in any commie country,its ilegal. Thats being opressed actually.

You read it to know how your enemy thinks, retards

Maybe the jews are right, you goys have sub 80iq

Hegel
Master Slave dialectic
Karl did in a way figure out how to use it on the masses, or Lenin did. Karl was a prolyfic writer and his stuff is a mess of thougths and ideas all expanding upon other philosophers works - expanding as in how to abuse this

>he hates capitalism
>but he never read Ludwig von Mises

Have you ever try reading the capital? Because any marxist has read it. They read the communist manifesto..
The kapital,i will write that again,is wrong. The few equations there are more than srñngy,Marx didnt know what a variable is.
Im economist, i am not reading a book that says that 2+2=5. I just read the equations and was amazed of how wrong they are. And people still wonder why communism failed kek.
You do t need to read that book to know how they think,bug nice try.

The only interesting thing about Marx's thoughts was that they gained any traction at all. This dumb fat worthless faggot is the best the secularists have against thousands of years of religion, and it's pure garbage. The fact it's lasted this long, and is somehow still taken seriously, is almost enough to make one believe in God.

>they gained any traction at all. This dumb fat worthless faggot
It's a random function, don't put too much weight on it. It's like George Floyd. When the time is right and people are ready - the straws are drawn and we get what we get...

>George Floyd
same as this nigger became a saint... the same way that worthless jew became this all knowing sentient Moses of the proletariat and intellectual class...

Attached: slopain post-marxist-smug-pepe.jpg (470x265, 10.61K)

>He hates niggers but hasn't met every single one
This is not a requirement

Attached: pepe_vs_the_world.jpg (735x999, 151.6K)

That may have been true in Russia in 1917, but there's no reasonable explanation how it's taken seriously 100 years later after all its failings, and that's after simply understanding the philosophy as the incoherent mess that it is. If this is the best the anti-religious have, which it must be, like I said, it's almost enough to turn a man into a Christian.

Mein Kampf tells you all there is to know about Marxism simple as

give me a tldr of marx. Go on.

No shit Hitler was a dumb leftist with a different ideology, 2 sides same stinking die.

And by definition you cannot be oppressed under free market capitalism. Any ill that befalls you, you deserve because it rose from a state of freedom and natural order. If you're oppressed it's ALWAYS because the government is stopping you through their monopoly in violence funded by your own money, and everyone's money if they like it or not.

Wasn't Marx just a lazy puppet retard who wanted everyone else to work to give him free shit?

Maybe if he cleaned his room and treated his family properly, he wouldn't be remembered as such a sad, pathetic loser.

Communism is the Scientology of politics.
I don't need to read your cult bullshit. I just have to review the millions who starved, were sent to camps, or outright executed by Communist regimes.

sage thread.
marx was a conniving jew and his writing is exemplary of such