Does it rightfully belong to China or not?

Does it rightfully belong to China or not?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 09-11-00 Taiwan-map-features-locator.jpg (WEBP Image 1600 × 1326 pixels) – Scaled (76%).png (1825x1513, 2.21M)

Does the u.s. belong to you?

Of course the island comonnly known in the west as Taiwan rightfully belongs to the Republic of China.
Who else would it belong to, the Japanese? What do you think this is, 1895?

China belongs to it

Well...

Very clever user

Who cares. They're all chinkoids

Yes.

Imagine if a little British detachment set up on Long Island and claimed to be the legitimate rulers of the USA.
Do you think the US would listen to them? No. They would invade and get rid of them before you can blink an eye.

>I support the current thing
Any Forums I am disappoint

Nigger, that is the real China. The "mainland" is a fake-China, temporarily occupied by the CCP.

Might makes right.

Word is Mainland taiwan

Depends on who you ask.

it belongs to china
sleswig holsten belongs to danmark
novorossiya is russian
dokdo is korean

In geopolitics only the strong ones got rights so the question is irrelevant.

There's no such thing as a "right", stop being so fucking spooked. Nothing is "rightfully" anyone's. Whoever has the power will get it. What should matter to you is: Do YOU want it to belong to the CCP or the DDP?

Attached: max-stirner.jpg (501x525, 54.79K)

Don't care at all. China are spineless cowards who were unmasked by one old woman. Pathetic. Taiwan should invade China, they'd win.

>i support communists
Bunkerchan out

what. Taiwan is the real China

China used to be beautiful before the CCP took over. Everything that was good in China fled to Taiwan because communism kills any culture it touches. I hope that commie shithole gets nuked and the CCP mind virus dies with it

>whatever the current thing is, I support the opposite
:^|

Is it just a coincidence that all good Chinese cinema has come from either Hong Kong or Taiwan.

taiwan supports fags so it belongs to China.
I call it the fag test.
if a country supports fags it doesn't deserve to exist.

Yeah because a cucked fag-rights globohomo place like taiwan is really the last bastion of traditional sinospheric values.
That ideal china doesn't exist anymore, just like japan and korea are a slightly aesthetically different western country now. The CCP at least upholds aspects of confucian and legalist governance.

Does it matter, it's Americas now, officially as of 2 days ago. Not since Hitler took in the views of Paris has there been a more public display of military supremacy

it's the older Chinese government so no, as always- commies steal everything

it belongs to Japan

Fag rights or not, an enemy of the commies is an ally as far as I'm concerned.

My fat, white, American cock rightfully belongs in Xi Jinping's yellow, chink mouth, if that's what you're asking.

Too good to be true

it wasnt leased like hongkong
so it doesnt belong to china

By beautiful you mean starving and eating their own children? Or being raped by nationalist forces and gutted alive because you could have given a spoon of rice to a fleeing communists? Or drowning by millions when lunatic chai kai shek decided to flood the country to stop jap's advance?

I gladly oppose american hegemony and satelite states

Who cares I just wanna see a war