Germans switching to diesel to escape russian gas

germans switching energy production and industry to diesel to escape russian gas, what are the implications? will i still get to drive a car next year?
>bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-08-04/european-energy-crisis-germany-s-switch-to-diesel-comes-at-a-cost
>Germany’s Switch to Diesel From Gas Comes at a Cost
>With Russian gas supplies still at risk, German industry is turning to oil to power its factories. It may just be swapping one problem for another.
>Across Germany, executives have spent the last few months war gaming how to respond if Russian President Vladimir Putin cuts off gas supplies. And many, from tiny companies to global behemoths, have arrived at the same solution: switch to oil.
>In Munich, the municipal utility has converted two gas-fired boilers to run on diesel. Further South, in the German Alps, the Berchtesgadener Land farming cooperative has sent two milk-truck drivers to learn how to handle an oil-delivery rig, just in case they need to buy. To the North, the Veltins beer brewery near Dusseldorf has stockpiled five weeks’ worth of diesel to prepare for an emergency shift away from gas.

Attached: german-diesel.png (1217x740, 402.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/diesel-crisis-likely-to-stay-unfixed-by-oil-refining-revival
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also wtf are they thinking? aren't we literally in a global diesel shortage from lack of refineries? shouldn't they look into retarded windmills even if they don't work, and into nuclear, even if it's probably too expensive and nobody knows how to build plants anymore?
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/diesel-crisis-likely-to-stay-unfixed-by-oil-refining-revival
>Diesel Crisis Likely to Stay Unfixed by Oil Refining Revival
>Net additions to global refining capacity this year and next
>Increased refinery processing still won’t balance fuel markets
>A wave of new oil refining capacity that’s coming on stream won’t be enough to solve a global shortage of diesel, jet fuel and similar petroleum products.

>germans switching to diesel to escape russian gas
>switch from russian gas to russian diesel.

Attached: nichesi.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

natural gas i mean, not liquid gas, sorry always forget gas can be black and liquid in english for some reason

Just. Fucking. Use. Nuclear. God damn

I know what you meant.
the only people who says gas about petrol fuel is mutts.

if you haven't noticed germany is an isis retirement community now

reminder that the ((((european parliement)))) is still expecting to reduce co2 emission by half in the next 5 years, and is forcing the other countries to soak up that shit at all cost, without any drawbacks for (((germany)))

That's all the more reason to do it

i guess they think they can import diesel easily from other countries because you don't need to liquefy it? but according to this we are in the middle of a diesel refining shortage, so not sure that will be much better

yes, i think they also expect us to spend 15% less energy, to keep storage up, in case we need "solidarity" this winter and send all that gas to germany

kek diesel has worse emissions birth in terms of co2 and even worse super fine particulates like PM20 which get directly into the bloodstream.
Muh environment doe

>diesel prices go up
Kek

Nuclear isn't an option because whites will go extinct shortly and only white men can operate nuclear reactors.

i don't think they are even looking at prices? just about getting enough quantity and that doesn't seem to be possible for natural gas, but yeah, not sure how the industry will survive while paying 7x the price for energy

>russia diesel
there is no such thing, at least in europe

40% of Germany's oil comes from Russia...
I mean, they can substitute it. But again, Russian pipeline oil is way cheaper. And there's already been 50% PPI increase last two years. You are destroying your industry and burying the economy. For what? American and anglo interest? Just like you did in Ukraine, instead of helping the peaceful resolution.

Huh?

Attached: https___d6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net_prod_95fd3870-124f-11ed-986c-4bba427e0f22-mobile.png (490x653, 51.51K)

Attached: IMG-8b368349641f5fe47b55c835012462f0-V.jpg (945x551, 56.64K)

damn, germany is really fucked up they are more in union with russia than belarus

Only in the mutt dialect.
It comes from "Gasoline" which was a generic name for "Caseline", a popular petroleum product sold in the 19th century by John Casel of London as fuel for lamps.