Death doesn't exist any more

Death doesn't exist any more.
you will never escape this hell

Attached: 1659585934532279.png (614x758, 376.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/restoring-cell-function-dead-pigs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The brain is dead though

>paywalled
pastebin it or something. given that the headline only mentions heart beat and "organs", but says nothing about the brain activity despite specifically including it in the first part of the sentence, I will assume that the pigs' bodies were jumpstarted again but they remained braindead

livescience.com/restoring-cell-function-dead-pigs
>However, the technology won't be applied to living humans or donated organs anytime soon.
It's nothing.

That sounds less like reviving and more using a miracle drug to keep the organs alive so you can harvest them and use them for transplants. This might actually be the solution to a shortage of donors.

Give it ten years.

>OrganEx
Missed opportunity. Should've called it the T-virus.

the hammer shaped clouds are coming suicide will not free you

You WILL be resurrected and you WILL be happy.

Now we know why the US government bought all those guillotines.

>>However, the technology won't be applied to living humans or donated organs anytime soon.
>It's nothing.

You believe their lies like a naive child. They're using it now on people. Why do you think Henry Kissinger and George Soros are still alive?

It only affects organ cells it doesn't restore consciousness

> Applause us for creating Zombies.
What could go wrong, uh?

Get back into your kenoma cagie, wagie!

Attached: ocr.jpg (577x470, 17.64K)

Hope this proves the soul is real, athiests and degenerates eternally btfo

mark of the pig... i dont think god will take this for much longer.

Attached: king cobra nasty pig.jpg (437x424, 22.94K)

>will wish for death and not find it

YES! Prepare for the imminent Zombie Apocalypse!

>Hope this proves the soul is real,
that can never happen or it will remove the idea of "faith" which is the basis for it all. and, are u a pig? or why does it matter for you

its over soon...

Attached: gooby hell.png (561x483, 216.23K)

>Immortality and resurrection research coming along smoothly
>Any Forums: BUT THATS.... LE BAD!

I swear you faggots only exist to be saturday morning cartoon villains for contrarianisms sake.

Attached: DNa91lqVoAE0eF-.jpg (427x640, 60.7K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

I get to come back as a zombie? Fuck yeah, SCIENCE! This is just like when Liu Kang became a revanant! I want this!

do you think niggers should be immortal? you're judging others, but you are the absolute retard. you think you would get the elixir lol? you would be relegated to sucking the cock of the nigger that injected elites with the elixir. use your fucking brain for once.

Attached: terry gorilla nigger.jpg (1294x478, 115.1K)

When the technology for immortality and resurrection is in the hands of actual saturday morning cartoon villains, then yes. That's bad as fuck, you moronic fucking nigger.

Attached: your daily dose piccolo vegeta goku.gif (329x302, 6.09K)

Attached: paywall bypass gif.gif (600x338, 3.45M)

cloning went silent after the sheep then it was deemed ok to eat meat and not tell the U.S People. In our country every newborn has its blood given and sold to any private company that buys it. you bet your ass they're doing some cloning

in concept , if you could stop a brain and body from physically rotting after "death" and repair the fatal damage then revive it at a later date, would not the memories and "being' of that person be brought back to life with it, as if waking up from a long sleep?

I'm not saying I want to live forever, but I do want to live for as long as I want to live, and die at a time of my own choosing rather than when my frail organic shell decides it's too old to keep functioning properly.

yeah, there is no way there arent some big labs doing diabolical shit. zero chance.