Current event

How come I've seen no threads about the blatant ba'al worshipping opening ceremony of the commonwealth games that were held in bongland?

Attached: 7EB6A093-1C3C-4818-B874-A2839D9EE8F5.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5XDt7ljdPnQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=53PhzNHSOmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whore of babylon rides the beast

Attached: fyKWEHRLGf7Q_640x360.jpg (800x450, 32.15K)

Eventually the satanic beast turns into a bright light beast.

I think this is a reference to the old satanic order making way for the new order of Lucifer

Attached: commonwealth-ceremony-glowing-baal.png (600x334, 415.48K)

>the old satanic order making way for the new order of Lucifer

Attached: o0600030615155795860.jpg (600x306, 74.97K)

The old order of babylonian black magick and human blood sacrifice giving power to the light worshipping lucifarian theosophists

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast

Attached: d3LgvC-04tJAh1easSxg3_0tHMDaAMkMS3dMbk3oa9U.jpg (480x360, 22.5K)

Im not sure what to make of the picrel ritual

Attached: death-cult-church.png (600x482, 181.04K)

Here's a clip. It's really cringe.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5XDt7ljdPnQ

Here's the clip this screenshot was taken from.

Forgot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=53PhzNHSOmU

>whore of babylon

Attached: Whore-of-Babylon-.png (1200x682, 273.54K)

And all shall worship the beast

Attached: Bull+Opening+Ceremony+Birmingham+2022.jpg (2048x1365, 955.9K)

Enlil ordered the destruction of humans.
Enki refused and saved Noah.
Yahweh is Enlil.
Lucifer is Enki.
Neither of them were gods.

Read the Atra-hasis and stop thinking all that foolish nonsense.

>it's what (((they))) believe
Yes, but (((they))) don't know either.

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
KJV version

So Baal and Moloch are the same entity? Then why use two different names?

Its (((they))) who will bring about the new lucifarian order. They are using the bible as a script. Whether you believe in God or not doesn't matter. They will manually fulfill the prophecies of the old testament prophets (and revelation).

Bit if you don't believe in God you'd better pray you're right. You'd better get down on your knees and pray you aren't wrong. Because if you are...

>beliefs
I just gave you reality, not beliefs
Belief in God is a completely different matter, unrelated.

>Then why use two different names?
Different canaanite tribes had different names for the same gods. As did the other pagan civilizations.
The babylonian, canaanite, egyptian etc all worship the same gods, just with different names and slightly different backstories

Because it's bongland. If this happened in New York maybe it would matter.
But this happening to bongland is the equivalent of a few teenage girls playing at witchcraft in a rural village of bucktoothed farmers.
Seriously the Commonwealth Games? Nobody in the world has heard of that except for George Eubank the local chav who sells pocket knives at the corner.

Attached: 0_Boris-2.jpg (1200x1200, 172.36K)

Your belief that God doesn't exist is a belief. There's no proof he doesn't exist.
All the lucifarian scientism like evolution and such is completely unproven.
Just because lucifarian black science fiction priest degrasse tyson tells you a bunch of hoculus pocilus you dont neccesseraly have to blindly believe every word he says.

Bhaal is a demon in DnD you fucking retards.

Youre rigjt. The ancient canaanites stole their ba'al idol idea from dungeons and dragons.

When did i say God doesn't exist?
Learn to read and listen, user.
The cognitive dissonance is in you so deep you can't.
And spare me all you other tripe. READ. CAREFULLY,
and do not imagine i said anything not written:

--
Enlil ordered the destruction of humans.
Enki refused and saved Noah.
Yahweh is Enlil.
Lucifer is Enki.
Neither of them were gods.
Read the Atra-hasis and stop thinking all that foolish nonsense.
Belief in God is a completely different matter, unrelated.
--

Do you see now how completely off base you were?
You might as well have said that believing oranges are orange means you don't believe in God.

That's how irrelevant the (absolutely randomw) associations you made were.

I'll say it another way.

Yahweh and Lucifer are historical, mundane, flesh-and-blood beings who stood on this earth and traveled through space. They were not "gods" in the sense of some noncorporeal existential clockwork originator. For that you have to look to a completely different sphere of thought than historical texts:

Logic. Pic rel (though i'm afraid it'll just confuse you if I talk about not-gods and God in the same post.)

TL;DR: Stop confusing flesh and blood geneticists with eternal cosmic forces, there is zero comparison. Your mind truly cannot be this small.

Attached: EPICUREAN PARADOX SOLVED.jpg (731x719, 381.37K)

I don't know what were arguing about.
You admit that these people believe in God and lucifer. And I agree. And then you said you believe they're wrong about God and lucifer. And I said it doesn't matter what you believe because it's them who are pulling the strings.

>you believe
...hopeless. Read the Atra-hasis. stop being ignorant.