Extra Meat. Extra Cheese

Attached: 96BA3263-547F-4B7F-BAA8-CBB6B729E286.jpg (736x993, 497.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/intermittent-fasting-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is extra stupid

Attached: 1658878553816939.gif (217x199, 383.6K)

If you believe that's healthy, I bet you also think the holocaust happened.

Please don't kill yourself like that, there are less painfull ways.

mcdonalds is a super food and the jews in germany dont want you to know

Just go on a diet fat fuck. Some German user talked me into trying intermittent fasting. I lost 15 pounds last month. He was right, the first week was tough but after that it was easy. Thank you German user wherever you are.

Op irl

Attached: cc992950-13c8-11ed-9548-33f536da7b8d.gif (161x90, 624.51K)

fuck the germans got another one

Burgers are fuckin delicious and I'd rather die a painful death than stop stuffing my BAM with giant juicy burgers.

>i deserve $15/hour

Black ass mouth?

Redpill me on the intermittent fasting, user. I too want to lose weight.

Can confirm it works great. Only eat between 12 and 6. Dont eat garbage either. First weeks will be hard, later it will be easy. Healthiest I have ever felt.

Looks good bro. Enjoy!

What's your fasting schedule, user? 16:8 or 5:2?

Eat one meal dinner every day no later than 9. That's it. I have been doing that and no alcohol and just water and I went for like 240-220 in a little over a month

>water weight

No 5 pounds is water weight that's legit weight loss and it's so easy. The first week is hell though not going to lie but if you can commit it gets easy. I am not even hungry anymore and my stomach shrank so much I could barely finish a taco today

That's OMAD though and that's different than IF.

BIG AMERICAN MOUTJ YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS NIGGER CUNT

From my understanding it has multiple applications and meanings

hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/intermittent-fasting-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work

Is that halal?

OMAD really fucked with me, 18:6 with two small meals and a snack is one of the sustainable forms of eating I've found ever since I really dug into what you need to live instead of what you want

Why is it upside down you fuck this is burger abuse