Nooo other people shouldn't be happy or else I can't be happy!!

>nooo other people shouldn't be happy or else I can't be happy!!
Why is the American political right like this? Why does everything have to be a zero sum game with them?

Attached: 1659522027604403.jpg (960x871, 115.67K)

shes in the wrong

> I think i deserve to sit on this bench too
Literally no black person has ever said something like this. Usually it's just gibberish followed up by chimpouts.

>There aren't enough jobs for everyone.
>That woman receives special treatment from governments, schools, media, judges, employers...

the west wascreated for white men. not jew terms. cope more while leaving.

>the west wascreated for white men
Lmao the west was literally created by khazars

The funniest thing about this analogy, is that the person standing presupposes that they have to ask for permission to sit, while the person sitting is just sitting down.
The "standing people" have had the ability to "sit" (start businesses, work their way up in the business world, educate themselves) for about 50 years.

>followed up by chimpouts.
Bro they throw tantrums when you tell them they cant block a fire exit. All while claiming previous management skills. Entitlement is not a millenial thing. Its a nigger thing. I hate living in new york.

>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
>I NEED TO ESCAPE FROM MY SHITTY DYSFUNCTIONAL COMMUNITY
>I NEED TO LIVE AROUND WHITE PEOPLE
why are niggers like this?

For accuracy, in the second image the bench should be covered in trash and also on fire.
And the white guy should be kneeling apologising for having ruined the bench.

>Good thing im not white and there are other black people around to coroborate im not racist in how i treat others.

>man bought the wood and tools to build the bench
>it’s in his private park
>trespassing sheboon ejects him to the ground
Weird flex but okay.

Why can't that nigger bitch just sit on the bench like a normal person rather than declare she deserves to sit there too?
Always gotta make a scene then blame someone else for it.

Honestly I think it would be more accurate to say there is a line to use that bench and the black chick cuts ahead of everyone else because "equality". Then the bench gets cut in half and shipped oversea.

Yeah when they're calling us racist colonizer slave owner hitlers it's because they just want to be happy.

generational trauma from slavery of course.
It will take at least another 8000 years and another ice age before they can overcome the trauma that some of their ancestors were forced to work in a field at some point.

Interest on loans are not creation

Elites set it up this way. They attack everyone’s rights

The white is making no effort to stop anyone else from sitting on the bench.

Attached: 16593318428543711.jpg (1616x1092, 303.19K)

Then enter the green environmentalists and take everything away

Interest on loans are not creation

jobs are not a multi-person bench. they're a collection of single chairs, and every chair a diversity hire sits in is a chair unavailable to a white man. there are not infinite jobs, or political seats, or college admissions, etc. every single one of these taken by a "poc" is a direct removal of opportunity from a more meritocratically deserving white man, in the white man's own nation that his ancestors created explicitly for him and not for "poc" immigrant-invaders or descendants of slaves.

It's more like if that woman barged into the guy's house and sat on his couch while saying there's room for everyone. Then the police come in and threaten to arrest the guy.

I hate them

Attached: whyareyousopoor.png (989x748, 1.61M)