The American Dream, the illusion of lottery

The $1.337 billion lottery winner will never get a full price money.
>The winner of the recent $1.337 billion Mega Millions jackpot will most likely pay a hefty tax bill come April of next year.
>Nonetheless, whoever purchased the winning ticket will have to decide whether to take home $780.5 million in a lump sum payment or take the full prize but paid out in annuity over 30 years. Most lottery winners end up taking the lump sum payment.
>However, the winner will probably not be putting the full $780.5 million in their bank account as they will have to account for a 24 percent withholding tax from the IRS, according to Forbes. This leaves the winner with about $593 million.
>There is also a 37 percent federal income tax to account for, meaning the winner will have to add an extra 13 percent to the 24 percent withholding tax.
>After paying the extra 13 percent, approximately $101.4 million, the winner is left with $491 million in earnings from their lump sum payment.
>Then, assuming the winner did not change their address right away, there is Illinois’s 4.95 percent state tax to account for, subtracting another $38.6 million from the lump sum payment.

From $1.337 billion to $491 million!
Is this is how lottery works? Scamming people and delivering the less amount of price.

Attached: lies.png (640x480, 485.5K)

>$491 ain't shiat

are you a jew?

If he just puts it all in XRP he’ll make it all back, easy.

You put it into an LLC or trust you stupid fucking niggers jesus fuck! They show you your entire life how they get the fuck away with murder then all of a sudden you forget the moment you get a few hundred mil? Every dumb nigger must hang!

Are you the IRS? Do you support paying these taxes so that you can fund gibs to niggers and fund the zog?

Lottery company probably has it all rigged and just has an actor say they won.

if it still gets me $500 then yeah

yeah it seems dangerous to give a random citizen every month or so "fuck you" money to then possibly do something anti system. I think the lotta has to be a giant rigged game where the winners are just actors or something

Id transfer the money overseas and never come back to this shithole.

Thats what happens when you work, but it's even worse, because you are left with exactly the same amount of money no matter how many hours you work you are taxed at a progressive rate.

The treadmill is a great analogy, the faster you run, the faster the Jews increase the speed.
> Because... each according to their ability and each according to their need.
So just never get on the treadmill as you will have exactly the same amount, just don't even play because there isn't anything to gain from their entirely fraudulent game.

You will never get out of the cage by playing, your purpose is to serve parasites who live in luxury while your life is one reduced to misery for their benefit.
You guys keep telling me that I should embrace the struggle and find purpose running on the treadmill but I don't even know what it would offer me, since society has absolutely nothing to offer.

Let's burn it all down to the ground for fun and point and laugh at those that cling to their slavery.

Poojeet moment.

Attached: Annoying Poo.jpg (720x545, 56.04K)

Then the actors usually destroy their lives because mo money mo problem n sheeit

LEET

Attached: D2B97AFA-832A-4CAE-9F8E-358B6491A976.jpg (959x960, 61.95K)

in brazil the lottery numbers are 8 bit generated.
its deterministic

Attached: 1659407056232588.gif (200x200, 1.24M)

Do you know how easy it is to become a billionaire if you already have 9 figures? I'd just hire an army of pajeets to swing trade shitcoins for me with the contingency that they get 50% of profits they make but if they lose money i get their first born

Then get allotted payments? It's the U.S government, why are you surprised? 400+ million is more than enough to do whatever the fuck you want anyways. It would literally alleviated all of my issues at once.
>family
I'm autistic, idc. I'll give all my immediate 5 million, pay taxes and move on to the next task.
>set up trust for kids
After this, I'm done. Complete the trust and I'm done. I have the job I want, I want nothing more other than land and a personal vault. I can complete the latter with 10 million. NZ, one of your mountains belongs to me and you'll never know which one it is.

Public actors are paid by sheep, they don't matter unless they bring their drama to court.

You didn't convince me the lottery is a scam as much as you did that taxes are truly theft.

irs didnt buy a ticket and won 800 million whats up with that though?

$491 million is still more than you'll ever need, but yeah, taxes are absurd. whenever I get a bonus or some overtime compensation my tax rate skyrockets, leaving my with like half of it before every a single penny arrived on my account (so VAT and so on are still going to subtract from it later on).
if people had a better overview over their finances and realized how much is being taken away from them, you'd already have heads on pikes everywhere

>yeah it seems dangerous to give a random citizen every month or so "fuck you" money to then possibly do something anti system. I think the lotta has to be a giant rigged game where the winners are just actors or something
the lottery background checks everyone before choosing a winner. if you're cool with jews you get the money, if you ever said anything bad about kikes no money for you

well if you earned that much by working they still would have sucked all that money out. Bottom line is if you don't think it's worth it then don't play (problem solved, you don't get screwed) and if you do think it's worth it then play. It's another one of those situations where haters get angry at what others do with their money.

He should just move to a different country just to spite the jews

Pay $2for ticket win 400mil, ya the lotto’s a tax on the poor but I don’t get upset for not playing kinda like you shouldn’t get upset when your daughter is raped.