Male Pattern Baldness

This dude was 16 in 2014 when he was fucking his teacher, putting him between 23-25 years old right now.

What the fuck are they putting in the food/water to cause this type of baldness in men so young?

Attached: 31169634-47A7-4FDB-ACD4-DBA2AADB3583.jpg (1170x1291, 916.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t
youtube.com/watch?v=L8THQBovKlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=JWFVt9qICoc
youtube.com/watch?v=6PBKLRtp30E&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hairloss is caused by elevated prolactin levels, not testosterone or dht.

Excess PUFA consumption is having a negative effect on male hormones causing them to have excess serotonin, prolactin, estrogen, cortisol, etc.

Real Causes of baldness:

>Chronically Elevated Cortisol Levels
>Chronically Elevated Estrogen Levels (there is a feedback loop between cortisol and estrogen where they both increase one another over time as well)
>Low Thyroid Function
>Liberation of Free Fatty Acids In The Blood, which stimulates Estrogen production
>Chronically Elevated Prolactin Levels
>Mucopolysaccharide accumulation in the scalp tissue (Matrix for Calcification)
>Drops in protective hormone levels like Progesterone, with the simultaneous increase in stress hormone levels like cortisol and estrogen (This ratio matters)

-The Male Pattern Baldness Myth - The Genetic-Androgen Hypothesis debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t

-Aspirin: The "Swiss Army Knife" of Baldness Remedies?

youtube.com/watch?v=L8THQBovKlk

-The Truth About Propecia (Finasteride):

youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4

-Specialized Nutrition for Male Pattern Baldness

youtube.com/watch?v=JWFVt9qICoc

-Carbon Dioxide: The "Cure" for Male Pattern Baldness?

youtube.com/watch?v=6PBKLRtp30E&t

Attached: Baldness.jpg (1920x1080, 907.95K)

Why do Any Forumstards think mpb is a new phenomenon? Men in their 20's have always started going bald.

Omega-6 fatty acids cause higher prostaglandin D2 levels

The vegetable oil industry is responsible for an unnatural increase in baldness. You cannot make prostaglandin D2 without omega-6 fatty acids.

Aussie/zoomer cope. 20 years ago you never saw 18-20 year olds with receding hairlines like you do today.

There's more seed oils in food now than ever before

My father and uncle and their father and theirs etc luckily has a luscious head of hair in their early 50's, rotten genes and jewery in our food is causing this in youth.

Attached: 1659547223364567.jpg (750x696, 74.62K)

of course you did, you just ignored them because you only want to fuck twinks with a full head of hair

I am about to go bald and my head is big which never looks good for a bald man. Press F for me

F
Don’t lose hope user. Or go for the bald/beard combo.

Who cares about hair, how gay. I have full hair and just shave it off because it feels better.

I have a beard already it just sucks because I have really nice hair. Biology is cruel. Hopefully I can get jacked for this and the race wars

tfw started balding at 22 and now at 28 its thin all over
just

Italian DNA?

I started balding at 26 and now at 30 I have a crated in the middle of the hair but if you have a good face you just buzz and fuck it. It's also a good way to relieve stress and anger because each time someone jokes about your hair you can hit them

Pretty normal throughout history

Attached: images - 2022-08-04T180758.650.jpg (701x438, 58.94K)

Yeah my mate looked like a monk at 16
Felt bad but shit happens

F
Same here so I'm more careful about what I eat so I don't put on too much facial fat but I've been doing those facial exercises and they worked for me.

Sean Connery wore a rug in every James Bond film

I have a big head, literally use that insecurity and convert it into being a dick with people and make fun of them before they make fun of you

Do you still get laid?

Let’s see his non white girlfriend

Attached: E4F02C9F-F9B1-48A4-84B1-84CDC3A6B44D.png (618x559, 81.8K)

Excessive hair washing was making me lose so much hair. As soon as I changed over to just rinsing it and only doing a proper wash every week I stopped losing hair.

I lost my hair in 2 years time. Started when I was 19. That was the year that Tjernobyl went boom. It bothered me for one year. Been like Kojak ever since.

>facial exercises
what kind of exercises are these?

Seriously? Mine started at 22 in 2009 and I'm still not quite bald yet at 36 but I'm getting there.

You know, the one's where you purse your lips and move your cheeks from side to side. There are youtube videos on this.

As well as it was pretty normal in history to banish and burn faggots alive even in pagan rome you faggot larping kike

Attached: 21D864FB-12F7-4BE6-9651-8668F4A275B8.gif (473x360, 3.96M)