Just start judging people on an individual basis

Instead of a racial/ethnic one.
It's that easy. If everyone does that, racism will be over.

Attached: main-qimg-d31a8859e25c17b73947e4e6ea1704da.jpg (602x401, 63.48K)

If people were judged on the content of their character most of the US would want all the black population to be sterilized.

Attached: 1652035037551.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Except people will still call you racist if you call a black person stupid for huffing jenkem. There must always be as many divisions among men as possible. This is how real life politics work.

Judging individuals on a case by case basis is why I became a racist

But they still gang up and become biased when we do.

We've unironically been doing that for some time. And this is where we currently are. Hence the move from equality to equity. Turns out people don't like it when you treat them based on their character.

I do that and I’m extremely racist. You might not understand what racism is

I judge entire races based on the individual characteristics of the persons in that race.

i have always judged people individually based on character. from that dataset, my pattern recognition has noticed some things.

Attached: 1657918866374.png (1000x1000, 739.49K)

This is what our justice system does and now we have mafia clans in every city, rapes, knockouts and murders.

Also, you go and tell that to niggers. They have a much stronger awareness for their own race.

>every nigger is a violent ape
Woah.... It's almost like... Stereotypes aren't created out of thin air

I do judge people on an individual basis, but my knowledge and assumptions of their ethnic/national background help me form my opinion.

You're being too materialistic. Look past the physical, embrace the caste system.

Shieeeeeeet

I decided I would judge dogs on an individual basis when I got a pit bull for my daughter.

I no longer have a daughter.

based and evola pilled

Well that's easy. I'll start by asking myself, "what race is this individual?" and go from there.

Most people are not mature enough

Attached: 1BB830A4-1B0E-4782-81FD-B04E6F990E31.jpg (960x871, 115.67K)

I do this. And still,you arent promoting this when you claim for quotas or when you promover that horrible rap.

>clean slate
>start compiling information like an autist based on individual encounters
>one year later, thousands of data points
>niggers steal and do stupid shit
>chinks crash cars and dodge taxes
>shitskins are stabby and violent
>indians smell and drive like retards
>women are self-absorbed and easily manipulated
>white guys are despondent and apathetic and let it happen
>it's the jews

Ok I'm right back where I started, now what?

Attached: 1620821531867.png (512x512, 364.05K)

no i wont. too much work. too dangerous

Maybe you should just start judging racists on an individual basis rather than lumping them all together.

but niggers?

Attached: 1618541424371.png (960x871, 747.19K)

This. People treat racism as being born out of ignorance when really all you have to do is notice the patterns.

Tried that, then started noticing patterns. And here we are. Gas yourself, or I’ll do it for you