Is Chris Dorner still a legend on neo Any Forums or is zero tolerance to any blacks?

Is Chris Dorner still a legend on neo Any Forums or is zero tolerance to any blacks?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x680, 34.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDkYqblmvVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums was infiltrated by stormfags and redditors in 2016 so unfortunately it's the latter of your post.

I miss Any Forums before donald trump

cultural whiteness is more important than skin color
he got railroaded for opposing dirty cops
he's a hero always will be

He murdered innocent people, so he can never be a hero to any sane or reasonable person.

so thats where you are, in mehico

Faggot

You should look up what infiltrate means.

He's still the cloest thing to Falling Down IRL

Ok pig

he is and always will be a legend
youtu.be/GDkYqblmvVE

He was a badass and got lit up in some cabin in the mountains of Southern California because the cops were fucking pissed he took out so many of their own. I just moved from a town around there in the inland empire. He actually took out 2 or 3 cops there. A year before that I got threatened and searched without consent by cops in that exact town. I'd like to think Chris took out some of the trash there. Southern California and their cops are a shithole lol.

Cowabunga, it is my dude.

Attached: JIiAovr.jpg (800x800, 236.93K)

>a bunch of dirty cops and their faggot families
play stupid games win stupid prizes
don't want your whore daughter killed? Don't be a dirty cop, simple as.
nothing of value was lost (except chocolate Rambo)

farewell, dark knight
may chocolate rambo's sacrifices to destroy evil never be forgotten

FPBP. The stormfags are pathetic parasitic cretins. Scrum of the net.

This

>t. seething ROMNEYKEK and BUSHITE shitlord who will NEVER WIN ANOTHER ELECTION LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

that's right FAGGOT, we TOOK THE PARTY FROM YOU. EVEN IF YOU WIN PRIMARIES, WE'LL LET DEMOCRATS WIN BEFORE SUPPORTING YOU HAHAHHAHAHAHA

What political ideology do you adhere to?

cops are neither innocent nor people

neo/pol/ is like a neovagina

>cops are neither innocent nor people
This nigger himself was a cop. But also in addition to the cops he killed, he also killed members of their families who were not cops. He also tied up innocent random people and stole their car.

Fuck nupol. Zimzam and Dorner are forever in our hearts.

Attached: 38c927_4787135.jpg (960x523, 101.54K)

I'd rather live in a country full of cops than a country full of niggers but that whole thing was a good time for memes.

People don’t have ideologies, ideologies have people. Kys stormie