Dear diary, today is day 162 of my 3 days invasion of Ukraine

>Dear diary, today is day 162 of my 3 days invasion of Ukraine

Attached: Putin.jpg (900x506, 109.67K)

enjoy winter hanz

>I will cuck you

No A/C?

Pretty amazing how they only planned for 3 days yet the logistics is still holding up despite running out of food and and gas and ammo one week in

Oh I wont freeze dw.. I always leave my window partially open and I always sit there in shorts and a tshirt, in summer and in winter

>b-b-but muh russian gas
It's a nothingburger

Attached: hdbge4b3.png (1200x1228, 803.25K)

yesterday was a big day user Ukraine officials admited the southern counter offensive was a massive mistake and that withdrawing their troops from the eastern front is ripping the Ukrainian military a new asshole. Its also the time western media and NGOs started reporting negatively on Ukraine they are preparing to freeze the conflict who knows if Putin will cuck or not.
Also its funny how a Georgian shits on Ukrainan for doing a bad job while not fighting on the front himself.

extra blankets extra comfy

Don't worry, Germans will heat their houses by burning jews.

At this point they go back to the old tactics and send wave after wave of slavs until their enemy runs out of ammo themselves.
>if the one with the rifle dies you pick up his gun and shoot

ITs over

Attached: deal with it.gif (320x240, 1.66M)

>send wave after wave of slavs until their enemy runs out of ammo
They're sending so much waves that the initial 200k task force is wrecking a fully mobilized country with at least 700k troops?..

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 141.61K)

>Also its funny how a Georgian shits on Ukrainan for doing a bad job while not fighting on the front himself.

Who? Where?

Thanks to my foresight. I haven't showered in years.

>initial 200k
Half of them are dead or wounded apparently.

imagine being a dumb jew that thinks the made up jew narrative of a 3 day invasion makes sense and ppl will believe it. yes. if russia hasnt completed it all in 3 days i nthis massive country its a failure. you are a nigger tier retard.

100k dead soldiers just flew over my house

Germany only manages this because they are leeching off Norway, if it's even true.

At great diplomatic cost (for Germany), with a more redpilled population against the EU.

>I now control 20% of the country and it's most valuable lands, have secured water for Crimea, established a land bridge to Crimea, seized Mariupol and the ports to the Black Sea, the steep rise in value of Russia's exports have seen record profits for the country and the Ukrainian forces are severely diminished and entirely reliant on gibs from the west to continue their war efforts.
>Stalker 2 production has also been severely impacted for which I am grateful as it looks like a dogshit console port.

Attached: UkraineWealth.jpg (2954x7845, 2.89M)

I see your tweet, and raise by 1

Attached: 0086C7FE-9110-494C-A61F-14816F8E6DF1.jpg (1539x881, 541.62K)

Thank you for your cervix

>have secured water for Crime
5 months later, still no water in mariupol.....