Alex Jones unraveling before our eyes

Is he trying to lose for clout? This has to be the biggest joke of a trial in US history.

youtube.com/watch?v=42BxbOFc8hk&ab_channel=Law&CrimeNetwork

Attached: ajmentalbreakdown.png (669x587, 794.53K)

Mister Jones why

Attached: 9812893879817.png (688x479, 602.56K)

>snake oil salesman would say anything to save his skin
Woah there buddy

Attached: 1659596779905.jpg (955x1200, 204.66K)

white men can be career criminals you see. they just don't get arrested as often as blacks do.

Alex Jones is a fictional character and this "trial" is to scare you into not publicly questioning anything.

Alex Jones has been replaced with a reptillian clone just like David Icke, the real Alex Jones is now trapped in-between realities unable to escape.

They're asking 150 million.
HOHOHAHAHAHAHAH!

Jones can't grift on schizos anymore, he's losing it .

this fat, drug-addled slob fell off completely years ago. He hasn't had clout in a decade

Jones well poisoned the idea of elite pedophilia.

Greedy jews trying to get money from "their" dead children ... So dirty and disgusting :D

He is pure scum. He has grifted off the dead for decades and I hope he dies in prison. I have no doubt there will be some perverted shit on his phone and I can't wait for it to leak out.

This will do nothing but make Alex Jones legendary. Fuck kikes and fuck satanic pedo cunts.

Alex Jones is a cia asset. Had the ability to prove sandyhook a false flag by complying with discovery and insisting for discovery himself of childrens death certs etc but didn’t. It’s a staged loss to degrade the first amendment via precedent to allow interests the ability to sue individuals for defamation for having an opinion online. Expect more self censorship online to avoid civil lawsuits and stricter content censorship by platforms on users.

Attached: 454D9DF9-3884-4EDC-8A02-079FDBD38F18.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

There is simply nothing supernatural about "elite" pedophiles, other than the deceptions they depend on. Some people may consider that supernatural.

All Jones did was help Satanic pedo cunts by declaring everyone who is against him as one of them.

>reddit spacing

error: no cloud update available yet
fallback to jewish antifa shills and ghostly apparitions routine

Stop watching Hasan stream

Denounce communism

I'm in agreement with you, investigations have said before that they use spooky religious stuff to scare the victims. The schizos want it all to be real religious stuff and they ignore the truth of the elites using this as blackmail against each other while they help each other into power.

Attached: 1653770674236.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

People mourn differently some mourn privately

part of Alex Jones is an act, part of it is sincere

This whole thread is fake asf

I'm a capitalist. I have zero idea who "Hasan" is. What has jones done to help capitalism? He's made commies job easier for sure.

Can the parents sue me for posting this?

Attached: 1653448719142.jpg (500x548, 50.4K)

>when he passionately stares deep into Blair White's eyes
based

Attached: how sweet.png (720x694, 142.31K)

It's a psyop to crush freedome of speech and crack down on ''c0nsPiRaCy ThEoRiEs'', next they will come for YOU.

Attached: c.jpg (1300x1036, 97.22K)

>INSTAHARD
wtf kind of ad is that

>Had the ability to prove sandyhook a false flag by complying with discovery and insisting for discovery himself of childrens death certs etc but didn’t
He didn't do that because he knew it was real and he was just grifting off dead kids by promoting conspiracy theories to his moron audience.

"What has jones done to help capitalism"

No one here talks like that ... Please you need to learn shilling before you do it

His fucking kike lawyers "accidentally" sent all their text messages to the prosecutors. Anything less than everyone involved with the courts being blood eagled won't be justice. What the fuck are they even suing for?
>Wahh he said the shooting didn't happen so people harassed us
This is just a step for them to make holocaust denial, and any other speech they don't like, illegal.
Funny how they can do that but any man falsely accused of rape doesn't get the same reparations

What’s the point of putting yourself through all this if you’re not going to name the Jew?

Godspeed, Alex Jones.
He was too powerful so they had to bring him down.

It's like the Johnny Depp trial, he's doing it for clout and making himself look like a hero
In my opinion he is succeeding

lol what a fucking bullshit video
whole thing is fucked

fuck these parents
they will burn in hell for all eternity
jesus is watching

>What the fuck are they even suing for?
it's amazing how many times i read that question here.
Maybe try typing it in a search engine.

Jesus will forgive them

I think they're making him look bad
what a joke
there shouldn't even be a trial, it's his right to say whatever he wants, especially when there's shit like this

if leftoids had their way yes they could

PS. most of us here are anti-capitalist nationalists

>clout
quit using nigger speak faggot

Reminder that Alex Jones was not found liable. He was defaulted because he is a retard.

>He hasn't had clout in a decade
Checked
More like half a decade
Can't stand that jewish apologist gatekeeper, but the trial is a sham

jesus is a jewish psyop
jesus could be responsible for 9/11 because of enabling israeli supremacy
even muhammed (pbuh) said that christians were the dogs of the jews

As a psychological/spiritual metaphor, yes

I thought about saying something, but I’m too tired of arguing with retards and tourists

a lot of us are libertarians
but at the end of the day pic related is still his best and most relevant comic

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x1000, 210.77K)

it's just gonna set a precedent that you can go to prison and lose your assets for questioning the news or any government narrative

>meme flag
>Jesus bad
Found the kike