Hey any schizos on here? How accurate is this video

Hey any schizos on here? How accurate is this video..
youtube.com/watch?v=63lHuGMbscU

Attached: artist-draws-what-he-sees-schizophrenia.jpg (1600x900, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@xoradmagical/video/7013500453539384581?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7124594121181234730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stanford anthropologist Tanya Luhrmann found that voice-hearing experiences of people with serious psychotic disorders are shaped by local culture – in the United States, the voices are harsh and threatening; in Africa and India, they are more benign and playful. This may have clinical implications for how to treat people with schizophrenia, she suggests

Well
Gues I am not a schizo afterall
>any actual schizophrenic anons here that can confirm?

This simulation is really inserting cool this guy claims he can see faces
tiktok.com/@xoradmagical/video/7013500453539384581?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7124594121181234730

>Well
>Gues I am not a schizo afterall
kek had the same reaction

Bipolar not schizo
Heard voices. Never playful always like raspy/scratchy. Hear doors shutting, footsteps, harsh whispers. Most often I heard whisper screaming my name just behind my shoulder. Once while walking by me a guy apparently coughed (my bro told me) but his face turned black and white and like elongated and he scream/rasp/shrieked like I was in a horror movie but it was like a split second and I screamed. It reminds me a lot of that screams type of metal at times.
Dont have it anymore and off all psych meds. Diet and exercise only. No psychosis since jan 2020. Used to have extreme fear of evil/devil. Have worn a metal of a saint idk even which one now I bought it when i was messed up since I couldnt sleep. Has exorcism stuff on it. Felt it protected me from evil, havent taken it off in years. Was raised an atheist.

>This may have clinical implications for how to treat people with schizophrenia, she suggests
Do niggers in africa have 6 gorillion different types of radiation bombarding their fucking brains from the moment they develop brain cells up until their fucking souls leave their bodies? Yes? No? Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go live in a house with 4 different cellphone towers nearby.

What a relief!

The metals seem to help a lot and people, good for you user.
Checked, it does suck being an Amerifat. I feel like India would be nice.

>tfw no two chicks and two guys giving me company 24/7
it just me, my english thinking brain part, my finnish thinking brain part, my technical brain part and my social brain part. lame

Litteral homosexual sounding voices that talk to you? Telling you that your fat?Nah.

Thats normal internal dialog that all non-NPCs have, just it doesnt sound loke a faggot.
Its more like you hear someone walk past you and youll hear them say something about you. You think they probably didnt, because it was so quiet and almost unintelligible, but you also KNOW that they did, because you fucking heard it.

I'm glad my voices aren't nearly as faggy and lame as this they/them's in the video. one of them sounds like Rodney Dangerfield and the others are all just noid grunts.

Thats why you get schizos harrasing strangers in public often. They FUCKING HEARD YOU talking about them.

Imagine thinking everyone is saying shit about you, and logically you try to figure out why, so you make up crazy paranoid schizo ideas to justify why they would be doing that to you.

I think schizos are just psychic, and they often form a psychosis around the burden of hearing others concious/subconcious thoughts.

Schizophrenia is a spiritual phenomenon. Check out Jerry Marzinsky, he had absolutely spooky shit happen with patients that led him to entertain the notion that the voices were actually external phenomenon. Proceeded to treat schizophrenics with an entirely different program that had great results. Then of course the psychiatry mafia freaked out and excommunicated him from the field.

Mine weren't anything like this when I first started hearing them. They seem lame in the head. It seems that they have nothing to say.

was going to mention this. if i remember correctly, he told his patients about this and they felt he was correct; so they gathered amonsgt themselves and started exorcising eacho other.
long story short, a nurse saw this and didn't report it and she got in huge trouble with the kike doctors and the schizos were told to never do it again.
the craziest part of the video for me wsd the fact that patients hundreds of miles away heard the same things in their heads

tl;dr: those voices aren't their own thoughts; they are, indeed, spiritual parasites

This is what homosexuals think schizophrenia is like.

Attached: schizochad.jpg (680x780, 81.23K)

how is being schizophrenic any different from being demonically possessed? wtf are those voices even? demons?

Yeah and he now rails against the chemical treatments that lobotomize patients and turn them into zombies who will only deteriorate. We have an absolutely evil system that gaslights patients and dismisses their experiences, then decides that the best course of action is to poison them and let them suffer.

go hug a tree and dance in the woods then, schizo hippie fag.

I'm not a schizo, but I do have intrusive thoughts and I empathize with those who have had to deal with critical voices. Life is hard enough without spiritual torment.

Attached: just feeling tired that's all.jpg (794x1000, 236.29K)