Zoophilia is ba

Zoophilia is ba

Attached: 1659591550840181-tv.webm (576x1024, 2.32M)

Daddy! Oh.

why do gorillas always act awkward and autistic?

>youre walking through the jungle
>this very thing happens
>you try to walk by but the gorilla repeatedly does it, getting slightly more agitated each time
>eventually it tugs at your pants and shows you its teeth

How do you respond?

fukken raciss

sed

gorilla slide thread

Monkeypox fag

Toss gorilla salad

Cause there black.....

kek

Turn three sixty and just walk away

Based and self preservation pilled

100% genius

death to the EU

Looks just the season opener show of the NFL.

That things power is insane. And that's without weight lifting pushing limits. So there are these cows that have giant muscles because the gene is different. There is a hormone that prevents muscle from growing too much but the cow has less of it. Why can't we figure out this shit so we can take a drug to will suppress this hormone so we can stop being weak. There are plenty of people who need a jump start

Thought he was going to start rapping!

I will post this on my work place's WhatsApp™ group with a “sliding into the weekend like” caption. The joke is that I'll be doing overtime during the weekend but I want the team (and my manager) to know I'm happy and excited for it nevertheless. I hope he replies with a laughing emoji or some kind of praise/thank you for working over the weekend it would mean a lot to me, maybe it becomes an inside meme amongst the team and other colleagues will repost it when they're doing overtime too? . Do you think the part where the gorilla shows his ass is too inappropriate? Should I edit it out?

yes

Attached: bignips.jpg (338x344, 14.11K)

Me sliding into the dms of black girls

You'll forever be known as the gorilla slider