I've come to the realization that women are inherently dumb because all they're meant to do naturally is raise children...

I've come to the realization that women are inherently dumb because all they're meant to do naturally is raise children, which as humans who must propagate our species, is basically something any ol' fucking idiot can do. Just simple biology & evolution.

Attached: 1652060819008m.jpg (1024x533, 119.95K)

Women are higher IQ and more intelligent than the average American redneck republitard

totally false

True. But thats only because the women you date were actually born with balls. Its all a matter of perspective in your case.

tits or gtfo rib
hint: we dont want to see your gross fat tits

Attached: total retardation.gif (256x169, 1.96M)

what, you never been on a rave rolling your balls off some quality molly and really really feeling the music ?
you're missing out man, those people are having the time of their lives and are having more fun in one night than you're likely having in an entire month.

>is basically something any ol' fucking idiot can do

Raising kids is the most important fucking job our society in our society, ever.
That attitude is reason why we're in the mess we are in today with many kids being raised in an empty home while mom is out "earning a living".

We SHOULD have college level Home Eco degrees that are required to breed if you really want to get dystopian.

Women are dumb because there was never any evolutionary pressure for them to not be dumb.
They can survive child birth and make sure the kid survives? They get to pass on their genes till they either do end up during child birth or become infertile.
Society tries really hard to cope about it and tells you women doing retarded shit is just them testing you and so on, but in reality they are just dumb. They don't even need to be smart enough to attract a mate. Even the dumbest of them will be able to pass on her genes as long as she isn't locked up in the basement.

Tits or GTFO.

>those people are having the time of their lives
The only people I know irl who ever said that line were those whose lives were perpetually falling apart at the seams, only held together by them constantly begging other people to help them fix the shitshow they caused.
I have NEVER heard that line said by anyone who would have been worth looking up to.

There's a reason why women weren't allowed to vote or hold positions of authority for thousands of years.

I know a couple of high iq women. They are rarer than high iq men, to be sure, but they exist.
The remarkable thing about high iq women is that at some point they will recognize that yes, I am high iq, but I am also a woman, and they will prioritize their female side (social stuff, family etc.) and deprioritize their their intellectual pursuits. The women who obsess over being high functioning high iq career wahmen are midwits at best.

Fuck you you stupid son of a bitch

Attached: 1658383430775375.jpg (426x320, 39.57K)

>i hate women
And then incels question why they cant get one

Shit tests and comfort tests are a real thing. The issue is that most men would naturally pass them and they wouldn't be an issue at all, but for decades now, young boys have been aggressively bluepilled to think women are princesses and that we should do things to please them, which results in instant shit test failure.

fake and gay pic, chemical imbalances in brain are also fake and gay. Go chew a xanax amerimutt

you are so close, women have the mentality of children because as the person in the family that raises the children they have to be closer to them and understand them better. they are the bridge between the man and the children

yeah MAANNNNNN

about 60% of social system budget is spent on women. They are free riders. They pay less taxes, but they consume most of the social system money. They are no more dumb than men. But they do need men to exploit.

i don't have those, no can do
where exactly is the connection between having fun at a rave or live music concert and one's life perpetually falling apart at the seams ? those two seem to exist rather independently from one another, it probably has to do more with the specific group of people you know irl
>he believed the fake&gay globohomo (((study)))
i know, dude. DUUUUDE

Spreading misogyny on this board doesn't actually lower the rape rate.

wait, you haven't realized a fair share of this board's purpose is to alienate impressionable young white men from white women and make them hate women so they don't get together and make white babies ?

>is basically something any ol' fucking idiot can do.
and thats where you are wrong
womans aproach to raising and talking to children : AGUGUGU GAGA *higer pich voice , *treat them like mentaly disabled * treat them like subhumans
man aproach (that have any experience with a kid) :
speaks normaly so the kid can actualy learn how to speak normaly, put the kid on the level of an adlut - there are consequences of anything the kid do, it does not give kid special treatment, only acknowledge the physical limitations of kid but do not cary kid around every time kid want to be caried
does not pretend some kid acomplishment "deserve a medal" is super duper great etc but gives the kid solid "good job"
kid after being raised by woman : weak , socialy unready , afraid to aproach group of kids engaging game, raging when losing , complaining for slightest misfortune, impatient ,noisy , resentfull , picky eater, etc
kids raised by man ... polar opposite of things above