Albuquerque man accused of impregnating 12 year old girl

youtube.com/watch?v=gxluZX83mzY

What is your political solution to pedophiles?

Attached: 1659591697578988.jpg (854x480, 67.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8o9_O9q-8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anti-jewish pogroms.

Well here go again.

Why does he look like this guy?
youtu.be/x8o9_O9q-8o

Individual criminal actions aren't politics.

That said, the broader issue? We need a sexually open society where people understand what is and isn't healthy. Let transparency work!

>Has a pickup truck full of teen girls he knocked up
Unfathomly based

12 was legal until recently, strangely

Concentration camps

Because they're both bald and fat.

My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, Hank came to me with a rather, shocking proposition. He asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using his connections in the drug world. Connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded, I... I always thought that Hank was a very moral man and I was... thrown, confused, but I was also particularly vulnerable at the time, something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me on a ride along, and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin so I agreed. Every day, I think back at that moment with regret. I quickly realized that I was in way over my head, and Hank had a partner, a man named Gustavo Fring, a businessman. Hank

Is that the faggot paedophile who I've seen in Webms with the drag queen kid Desmond?

Was she hot?

Damn, I didn't know Tyson Fury was living in Albuquerque.

And thats a good thing

lmao bald men that cope with the reddit beard is always funny

Dude maybe had a little too much to drink. Was driving around his loli Mexican gf and a bunch of her friends (probably some cousins or brothers) who were probably totally cool with the guy. These Mexican girls are ready to start having kids when they are in middle school (legal age of consent in Mexico is 12). Long story short, if this guy was a Mexican in Mexico, this literally wouldn't be any kind of issue. But, muh moral outrage when it happens here. I see only one solution. Keep your highly fertile and promiscuous beaner girls out of our country!

no but they look very similar. guy in OP doesnt do mangled, completely botched "heterosexual" facial expressions however

I don't fucking care, the entire western world is collapsing and every western government is engaged in hot total war with its citizens because they're a bunch of scum sucking jew slaves.
Go to prison with the rest of the retarded reprobates who obsess over this shit.

Attached: 89072346.jpg (1100x472, 27.69K)

How did he get caught?

Don't care

He better call Saul.