Any Forums just keeps losing

Any Forums just keeps losing

Attached: 678EBDC6-3744-4B93-A728-B9E1E0C85854.jpg (1024x759, 63.76K)

Sage

...so wheres the dick pics OP?

alex jones is controlled opposition and anyone who supported him was a faggot fed in the first place
literally the first example of feds posting on Any Forums were alex jones posts

Attached: man-of-infowar.gif (1000x969, 210.21K)

Alex was smoking crack and fucking kids?

I doubt alex jones has as a big a penis as hunter though

How many underage relatives Alex Jones fucked?

No one knows what's on Alex Jones cell phone yet, but we know everything that's on Hunter Biden's laptop. This tweet is pure retardedness.

alex Jones is nobody and hunter Biden is the son of the president and has been involved in his affairs

or sleeping with underaged girls.... or doing coke off a hooker's asshole... or calling his father a child rapist... you know this alex jones guy might just be alright.

I wouldn't want to see it. probably can't measure up to crack head Hunter's 8 inch cock.

>muh controlled opposition
lmao now this takes me back
but for real jones was always a meme on old/pol/ and it was a sign of the times when people actually started taking him seriously

Jones is a criminal bible thumper who grifts off dead kids, imagine the Queer nonce shit that's on his phone.

Prostitutes Hunter fucked weren't his relatives

What, you mean aknowledged by the media and not simply memoryholed?

The footjob from his underaged niece

alex jones has him fuckign kids? no? wow . interesting. btw alex jones is a cia shill to make ppl who call out false reality seem bird brained.

Who cares what some random jew roastie thinks? Fuck alex jones anyways, this whole lawsuit and this are probably both faked by the government and hes probably in on it.

Attached: 1657379865343.png (610x800, 356.11K)

Time to forget about Hunter, goy. Please discuss evidence (((we))) have "found".

Man they are so mad Jones helped Trump win

Human Trafficking
Illegal Drugs
Misuse of Firearms
Insest
Corruption
>the alex jones texts that no one has seen is so damaging aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>cope