NZG New Zealand pol

>man killed by dogs edition

>man was mauled by dogs, cops tried to shoot them but as usual police incompetency let them escape
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/man-mauled-to-death-by-pack-of-dogs-in-panguru-northland.html

>no monkeypox vaccine is coming, will gays agree to stop fucking random men in the ass for a couple months to save the country?
1news.co.nz/2022/08/04/monkeypox-nz-unlikely-to-have-vaccine-before-community-transmission/

>downed plane had white men on board, not worth saving
1news.co.nz/2022/08/04/light-plane-reported-missing-in-southern-alps/

>dead people are getting the cost of living payment, that's how bad inflation is
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/08/labour-s-david-parker-suggests-cost-of-living-payment-went-to-dead-people.html

>what's for dinner, I have braised steak and air fryed veges

Attached: bow wow.png (671x515, 244.98K)

Fuck me mate we made an nzg 30 seconds apart haha

>Two /nzg/'s up at the same time
Sigh

Attached: (Ewe).png (817x656, 133.72K)

oh shit, who won?

well to be fair this bake was first fren, although the top NZG story of the day is the same one anyway, I was going to say I hope it was a murry but that's racist.

Nah your bake is better anyways m9

Getting off the nicotine finally lads thank you quitline my greatest ally

Attached: 20220804_153600.jpg (3096x4128, 717.3K)

povo maoris never take emotional care of dogs they just leave them crated when where arent being used to pig hunt. no surprise they go mad. family dog i had as a kid was from the taupo pound and whenever he smelt pig or pig hunters he would nope out and just walk home even if it was on the other side of town, obviously had trauma from being neglected because he wasnt a vicious enough tool to be used.

>I was going to say I hope it was a murry but that's racist.
nah it was dogs

By the way, braised steak is fucking awesome

make sure that shit isn't made by pfizer or something man

Do Māori hunt Pigs with Dogs? Redpill me on this further.

Attached: Tīeke 8.jpg (1024x683, 284K)

>police don't mention breed of dogs
like clockwork

Attached: .jpg (470x653, 39.69K)

everybody hunts with dogs in nz, the bush is too thick to find them otherwise, its just some people care for them like a family member and shitheads treat them like a tool

Breed of peace user, breed of peace

Dog mauled the man because he walked in on his wife getting dogged

>>dead people are getting the cost of living payment, that's how bad inflation is
the government just wants the payments to go to those most likely to vote for labour: low incomes, people on the benny, housewives, dead people etc.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

they set special dogs to rip pigs to death, the dogs often grab the pigs by the balls and rip them off. It's a blood sport for low IQ people. Murrys like to say the do it but they're pretty lazy people

jokes on them because I got it too

Attached: 1525755278461.jpg (717x717, 68.19K)

they use pitbulls because they are too retarded to let go even when they've been gored and have thier guts hanging out. the civilized way to hunt pigs is with a pointer and a ranged weapon, means you have to be quiet enough to stalk though and fat cunts wearing plastic clothes and heavy boots may aswell be ringing bells as they push through the bush

Imagine if it was Chopper again

Attached: the ghost of chopper.png (568x651, 601.28K)

Oh no rapebro

Attached: Screenshot_20220804_153304_com.android.chrome_edit_23155059742820.jpg (1080x1347, 302.64K)

not me, why would i want to go to marxist summer camp

people on the benny don't get it user. People on low wages already get the winter payment for the most part, so they don't get it either. Hell, "people" over 65 don't qualify just because.
The only ones who get it are dead people, drug dealers, and foreigners.

Normally a loud dog to bark at pig and for you to follow and a couple to hold it. Don't really want one that's going to rip the pig to bits because you want to eat it. Nice bait tho