Jackie Walorski: murdered to keep her quiet

Jackie Walorski: murdered to keep her quiet

She's the ranking Republican on the ethics committee, she knew the secrets about Hunter Biden.

Vehicles can be hacked and taken over. Look into the murder of Michael Hastings.

They tracked the Congresswoman and then they hack a vehicle, it suddenly veers into her vehicle, and that's it.

Attached: walorski.jpg (219x310, 17.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5RKK1BPQww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((()))

That unequivocally a man.

>Driving a car past 2000
She deserved it, but furthermore, fuck this zion bitch and fuck her bullshit ethics

She knew too much, they had her snuffed. She was about to go public. How convenient Pelosi is out of the country

yep it looks worse than most dana carvey characters

So, you are in the car driving to DC, then. Right? Right.

>zion bitch and fuck her bullshit ethics
What she do wrong? I'm not familiar with her positions

Those digits...I kneel. Anyways, all of the bills she can give money to Israel she does. Pretty much says all you need about her position

>everything is a conspiracy
>nobody can just die randomly
Lowest IQ take available, in some time in the future some 80 year old politician who was a total shill and never did anything relevant is gonna die and the same threads will crop up about it being a conspiracy. Some 30 year old registered Democrat will probably die of a drug overdose and the same thing will happen.

Attached: 9FDEED0A-D346-4C87-935F-0B185201A1CF.jpg (480x480, 51.29K)

It was the green energy lobby that took her out.

Attached: dont tax my ride.jpg (1280x720, 166.1K)

>there's absolutely no way to control a car that's always connected to the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5RKK1BPQww

>they would kill some random Congress bitch
>random Congress bitch was going to do literally anything positive besides blocking Biden legislation

>besides blocking Biden legislation

Attached: 9347.png (598x628, 18.99K)

>Those digits.
So I guess your right about it. SO did the skin heads whack her.\

She looked like a fucking man.

>She looked like a fucking man.
And Now she looks like a Ham

this is really fucking weird. also just a sign of how fucked this board is. even just 3 years ago anons would be ravenously digging for info on what happened to her. this is shameful.

>even just 3 years ago anons would be ravenously digging for info on what happened to her. this is shameful.

I just don't think many anons find her all that interesting, your right the board is in sad state.

what, she got whacked ((()))

Find anything substantial and the kiked mods remove it instantly

Yes, why do you think they are pushing (((self driving electric cars that are always connected to the internet))) so fucking hard

i mean, thats it, she got whacked. ((()))