The Global Government does not want you to have kids. They want 90% of the population gone...

The Global Government does not want you to have kids. They want 90% of the population gone. The Planet does not have resources for so many people and it has no way to heal itself while we are using so many resources. LGBT and feminism are both part of the depopulation agenda.
That's it.

Attached: 296728136_957847322278319_1548352874111980395_n.jpg (1284x2282, 332.22K)

why are collarbones so attractive, bros?

the great part is that theyre totally oblivious to the fact that almost everyone is aware who they really are and how commited to their evil they are, fake logic set up situations etc

They signal a healthy weight

Forgot the part where the globies want that remaining 10% to live as devolved slaves who survive on bugs and pisswater, while they hoard all the resources for themselves.

Give me a hot trap gf then, and I won't have kids.

Attached: _bella_donna_x.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

Yes, so we eliminate all the niggers, spics, meds, chinks, indians, then the libturds.
Case solved, we expand into the stars within a decade.

Does that count for 3rd worlders too, or just Europeans?

Attached: Minority.jpg (1080x1092, 263.67K)

>The Global Government does not want you to have kids.
Whoopsie, guess we are gonna have to take out some crack smoking traitor pedophiles.
Looking at you Xiden family, death comes

Collarbones?

Makes sense to me.

I do to.

>Yes, so we eliminate all the niggers, spics, meds, chinks, indians, then the libturds
No you won't, lmao.
Shut the fuck up.

There's actually 4 billion chinks now.

BOOBA

>you need to stop behaving like niggers or we're all going to die

Skeletons in general. Nothing beats a hit of rib cage or a protruding shoulder blade. I’m pretty sure its part of the reason people like ankles / feet, it’s a very boney part of the body.

What a fucking dumbass shit thing to say! It's not even true.

One of the main reasons people do not have kids or not as many as they used to, is where? Especially in the west most young people are renting, sometimes renting apartments only enough for 1-2 people.

How the fuck would you be able to raise a child if you lack the proper evironment? See, western governments are doing nothing to solve this problem.

Viktor Orban tried to, by offering specific no interest loans, aids, and discounts on housing for people willing to have kids. Does this work? Not really, but it did increase the number of childbirths by a landslide. Despite housing being one of the main concerns when considering a child, it's not the only one...

Not proud of it, but I definitely would

>LGBT and feminism are both part of the depopulation agenda.

yes

>the world is over populated.

no

more bitches for me

I'm all for depopulation, lets start with niggers, jews and the elite.

Funny, I like collarbones and ahoulder blades but if a woman has visible ribs I think it's gross.