/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3599

Prev:>>▶Day: 162 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust2

▶Latest
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: bus driver chad.jpg (1078x950, 326.61K)

New baker needed

Attached: bravo_putler.jpg (1280x459, 577.95K)

lmao that op image

Attached: 1388680104197.png (599x590, 409.46K)

Attached: 1652690810037.jpg (1024x877, 115.48K)

KEK THAT OP

Why didn't they let the stupid fucker on again? Did he not have money?

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs must respond to the situation with the return of Ukrainian children to their parents, because of the war in our country, many had to send their children to the EU, where they were promised care. Only in fact, foster families began to leave Ukrainian children to themselves, and parents are not able to return them

Amnesty International accuses Ukraine of stationing troops in civilian facilities

Ukrainian forces are endangering civilians by establishing bases and using weapon systems in populated residential areas, including schools and hospitals, Amnesty International said today…

>Such violations in no way justify Russia’s indiscriminate attacks, which have killed and injured countless civilians
>Not every Russian attack documented by Amnesty International followed this pattern, however. In certain other locations in which Amnesty International concluded that Russia had committed war crimes, including in some areas of the city of Kharkiv, the organization did not find evidence of Ukrainian forces located in the civilian areas unlawfully targeted by the Russian military.
kys

Somebody had to carry him and his wheelchair inside, and nobody cared enough to do it

>Ukrainian forces are endangering civilians by establishing bases and using weapon systems in populated residential areas, including schools and hospitals
didnt russia do the same shit in occupied areas?

>>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
Lol

Do we known the original source or context of this video? It seems there is a bit of prelude missing to this story… Usually boomers like the driver are pretty vatnikpilled so the whole thing is a bit surprising

keep in mind that he isn't going to legalize lgbt marriage

the driver is either someone who wasnt a vatnik to begin with or was just tried of people like him

Idk but bus driver spoke with Eastern Ukrainian accent, this might be a sign of his real political position

hohol propaganda stunt

When will this fake war be over with?

That’s the thing. I would expect some sort of journo, artistically minded, intelligentsia boomer to behave that way, but not a bus driver…

So glad billions of my nation's tax dollars are going towards gay buttsex in a shithole country filled with subhumans.

Attached: 1659593791864563.jpg (986x1024, 99.8K)

Attached: gachi-billy-herrington.gif (640x434, 2.58M)

Well. It's nice to see even without an ass the russian soldier can continue to get fucked.

Instead of bottled, we should call him bagged.

Attached: 1653192531494.jpg (943x969, 80.61K)

>fake war

Attached: 1653847836813.jpg (641x355, 105.16K)

His country's own history is very pathetic so he has to cope

Yes. Do you have any objections?

Attached: FY2NAeqXoAAbxGT.jpg (1242x1533, 134.42K)

No, but I have the final solution.

Attached: 1659254365411511.jpg (794x745, 382.97K)

All taxes go to the states eventually so yeah.
Every crippled Russian is another half peso to my cuck website. I'm basically gaming the system.

Chinese male will work for free to fuck just about anything pale. And these fuckboys won't need their wives anymore.

You should write a teary letter to Joe Biden, maybe he'll listen to your lamentations

I'd rather fill it with anthrax

Are we winning, fellow troonies? Did we take Kherson yet? Or we didn't need Kherson... I can't remember which one it is, must be the transitioning meds...

Do it, pussy, stop impotently complaining online.

Stop being gay and we have a deal

Dude please. Kill anyone in our government. Please.
We'll elect someone and the first thing they will do is hunt down and murder rape your village.
But more importantly. There is nothing Americans like more then jerking off to dead politicians. We've drowned entire country's in cum over that shit.

Jew vs Jew is as fake as it gets
You lost a war to jungle chinks AND to sand niggers. The CIA was even unable to defeat some coked up jungle spics in Colombia.

You're gay cause you're the one kvetching to people who don't give a shit about your opinions.

No we withdrew and the governments we propped up failed. After we left

>muh taxes
>greatest permanent geopolitical shift in America's favor since the fall ofthe USSR
>oh no, Ukraine gets some billions of muh tax money, better stop supporting them and let the Russians continue to fuck up everything around them while rampaging, murdering, thieving, looting, raping, defiling, rotting, slaughtering, bombarding, polluting, torturing, and violating a people who are begging you for help defending their own freedom

I fucking hate fifth columnists

Attached: 796harb55ow41.jpg (226x255, 15.54K)

i love ukrainians they buy my used cars!

Attached: 1642595218703.webm (614x600, 2.94M)

You lost to Peru

No one asked for your opinion euronigger. I'll give you one last chance to stop acting like a fag so I can send my anthrax letter to the white house.

Video looks fishy, accent doesn't match mainland Russian. It's either fake or shot in Donbabwe. Anyway, they didn't let him in because someone would have to move his ass and bother to carry the samovar with his wheelchair inside.

Won't do it cause you're a sissy boy, faggot.

Bro I live in fucking Jacksonville, but go ahead and keep telling yourself that anyone who doesn't hate russia is a vpn shill.

Many people in Kuban speak with Ukrainian accent, and Crimea is Crimea

You're still more of a faggot than you claim I am, faggot

Attached: 1658946246429314.png (810x768, 1.28M)

>No we withdrew
Holy shit you are coping hard. You couldn't even defeat impoverished Gooks back in the day.
Nobody thinks Ecuador is a military might, it's just banana merchants. Americans are larping 24/7 and fail every war ever fought after WW2

Oh God, not the Jacksonville, Florida! Anywhere but here!

Attached: Jacksonville,_Florida.jpg (699x368, 14.29K)

Literally bombed them into signing a peace deal user

> Jacksonville

The blackest part of my state. You stupid prick get off the internet and suckstart a shotgun. You gave me hope someone would merk a suit and now my night is ruined. I hope your car get's stolen.

Attached: 1659548203688585.jpg (1242x1542, 114.45K)

No, because I don't make bombastic claims on anonymous imageboards while being a fat amerilard that needs a mobility scooter to buy his 5000 daily calories worth of hot pockets and tv dinners.

Attached: 1376725032472.jpg (176x187, 26.17K)

post BBQ sauce and timestamp

>peace deal
>NK still exists even though the entire reason of the war was to "bring democracy"
Cucked by impoverished gooks

is it you brother!!!!?!

Attached: 1644594804685.png (599x956, 458.33K)

The whole reason the U.S got involved in the Korean war was to save South Korea

Soviet boomers don't give a fuck besides their own interests. They enjoy sending off young generation into war while shrinking from any responsibility for doing so. As he said, he could lose three legs and he wouldn't give a fuck.

It's not West, it's not "cheers cheers how are you doing goodmornin" country with high trust society. It's high distrust lmao

One day, When we are old. I will turn this into a art spread. Black and white, But popping with depth and mounted atop a urinal. Which will be usable.