40+ year old doomer here

I am 42 years old. I don't think I can keep going anymore... I don't have a wife, no kids, no future. I don't even know how I have managed to survive for this long. My life is one big enigma.

Attached: Unknown-154.jpg (220x124, 3.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LrOOryKxlFoe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy XRP then you at least have some hope.

Attached: Pneumatics.png (655x629, 87.39K)

Well just die then i dont fucking care dont bring me down with your gay ass sorrow

Are you gonna fight the Antichrist or not?

Attached: 1659421486081003.gif (316x400, 45.37K)

Go see a feelings doctor if you are gonna act like a faggot

Idk man.
It’s never too late to start trying to better yourself

I'm 34 and feel the same way. Had an existential crisis following a massive nervous breakdown 4 years ago, never recovered.

Attached: qmk8cWXApe-12.png (300x250, 15.05K)

There are lots of lonely women out there user. Go find one, cum inside her, and start a family. And if she ever leaves you just kill her.

based big pants fren

Found another python twitter bot re-purposed for Any Forums. You guys are too easy.

Same here, 36. I’m just here to watch the world burn without judgment and I’m just slowly fading into non existence.

There's always something you could be doing.

These feels, I know them. Remember when you were a kid and you could waste a whole summer on something stupid like beating your favorite video game over and over? You need to go back to that. Find something stupid you enjoy, immerse yourself in it, and forget all the shit that makes you sad. For me it's hiking.

i'm 40 with a wife and kid and also doomer so you're not alone

the suicide pods are on their way
(btw 40-year-olds are what boomers designated the NOTHING (X) generation.)

bitchute.com/video/LrOOryKxlFoe/

You always have a future. Don't you want to see how this shit ends? It's finally getting good.

>Replace god with iPhone
>Wonder why you fear death
Natural order mate, embrace it, let the goyim worship worthless paper

32 year old here. In the same boat fellas.

Get a job.

>Buy XRP then you at least have some hope.
I don't even know what that is
You don't know how miserable life becomes when you are going through a mid-life crisis like me. You will see when you enter your forties.

I was born in 1979 and you have lots to look forward to user

Get a job.

I am 19 years old. I think I can keep going... I have a gf with whom I am going to have kids and I have a future. I know how I managed to survive for this long. My life is great and wouldnt want it any other way.

Its a crypto currency that might go up very high in the future when banks start to use it as a bridge asset.

Sage all fields
This is a demoralization thread. Jannies please take out the trash

Waaah waaah aaaaa

war with kosovo when?

Go to church. I can't say this enough. In prayer you can make contact with God, and that is an infinite resource that can sustain you indefinitely through anything. Pray without ceasing and God will grant you what you need. God bless you, brother.

I am a albanian in kosovo kek
Hopefully never.

Write a book. That way there will be a record of at least one thing not pozzed.

Speak to Jesus and ask to be saved