How do I go from INTP to INTJ?

How do I go from INTP to INTJ?

Attached: 07A24C65-1714-48EA-AB9C-C921E12AF2FC.jpg (976x549, 40.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lq8T0oTa120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MBTI is complete shit, so it's not a surprise you posted a frog. I hope you die today.

Why leave intp?!

Please don't. Being INTJ is literal hell because everyone else is retarded compared to you. It's like trying to interact with toddlers on a daily basis.

Easy, change the last letter

Crazy I just did my test a few hours ago and I'm INTP but for the P/J metric it's split 53%/47%.

Attached: Schizo v. Psycho.jpg (625x1024, 153.97K)

Trans. P is penis and J is jina. You know what you have to do now.

Because it’s keeping me from being rich.

Everyone is already retarded compared to me. The difference is I avoid interacting with people.

youtube.com/watch?v=lq8T0oTa120

Attached: alter ego.png (394x740, 232.94K)

But I'm INTP and everyone is retarded AND boring

why does everyone act like it’s somehow inferior to be *E*

Attached: 5A4E39B6-9EB6-40AA-8A5F-D45479FDAD27.png (680x622, 393.3K)

Ego death

You'll have to wait for the solar flash and get your powers, bro.

ENTP chad here

You pretend. Anyone who thinks that shit is reliable is a fucking fraudulent cock smoker. They'll say you're illegitimate and then claim their test is obviously real.

Go on, tell us more *yawn*

As an INTJ I look at ENFP's and wonder how much simpler life must be for them. I'm thoroughly convinced if we teamed up we could really do a lot of damage to society.

>How do I become a faggot with no vision?

Kys

Become an ENTP instead.
Also it's hogwash made by a WOMAN, do you really think a WOMAN is right on anything, ever!?

Don't be retarded, put down this modern astrology nonsense.

Astrology is real. Probably too complex for you to understand or makes you uncomfortable. Somehow even retarded bitches get it.

INTJ chad checking in, just keep your power level hidden from the normies or they will take you down for the matrix that is literally enslaving them

This personality type is literally everything the normies hate, considering they are social pack animals that hate knowledge and truth. B E W A R E

Why by INTJ? It is the saddest master race, because we have all the answers, but everyone is too dumb to believe the blatant truth (especially Any Forumstards).

For now, practice the art of creation, devise systems with memetic properties that will either remove the normies from Any Forums, OR make them /ourguys/. Solve the spiritual problems of Any Forums, and you'll join the INTJ master race.

Attached: 1659390647677550.jpg (750x710, 79.13K)

I'm 51% j and 49% p.

Keep to your false gods in the sky, and see what happens.

Have SEX

I'm intj and this picture is my favorite of the whole site.
Can someone redpill me on the MBTI bs? Why do they care so much about architypes?

>we NEED to worship the jew
>it is fundamental that we worship the jew
>every minute of every day, we need to worship the jew

>INTJ
>manipulative emotionless freak
>company is under my shadow rule because all the production worker think I'm just a shy quiet nerd from office
>every time something changes I don't like I spread wild rumors, all of them complain
>it reverts
>manipulated a hooker to become my dog like slave

Life as INTJ is easy mode.

Attached: 308.png (644x776, 19.27K)