Wife begs me to have a baby for years

>wife begs me to have a baby for years
>finally have one last year
>she turns into a raging cunt afterward
politically speaking, i now understand why single-motherhood is so prevalent and why birthrates are in the toilet

Attached: 1593406882854.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/HfiwPtz1ffcr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't get cucked op

>picked the wrong one
sorry, pal. many such cases.

bitchute.com/video/HfiwPtz1ffcr/

Yeah there's a switch in some women's brains that flips when you have kids. They instantly think the whole world revolves around them. Just remember that when it comes down to it, you still hold all the cards. Child support doesn't mean shit if you're willing to go broke or do jail time to avoid paying. Subtly remind her that she's damaged goods now and that she'll never catch a Chad again, and that children of single mothers are destined to a life of drug addiction and crime.

You guys didn't see signs before at all?

Literally rape her face

who, me? no, never

>talking to a single mom on pof
>she seems interested and is responding even though I'm basically just trolling her with stupid shit nonstop
>she looks like my first gf
>my business is about to take off

>getting married unironically
Lmao. Your life's already over. Enjoy the alimony in a couple of years.

Let me guess. You're a nigger.

beat her with a rod no wider than your thumb

Fight the bitch for the kids. You win that you win

having a child takes a lot of out of a woman. it also causes their hormones to totally change

Her financial future has just been secured for the next 18 years. She can now get railed by tyrone and you pay her to do it.

Australia must seriously be cucked for you guys to let niggers take your wives. Not even the mutts do that.

what "signs" are there that someones personality is going to radically change instantaneously?
its not a "shes my same old wife but with some of her bad traits accentuated" situation, shes basically a totally different person now, completely unrecognizable from her pre-baby self

Attached: 1594793316608.jpg (803x767, 59.81K)

give us some examples and juicy stories if you're gonna be a blogposting fag

there aren't any signs. it happens to every woman because of the physical cost of bearing a child

>shes basically a totally different person now, completely unrecognizable from her pre-baby self
# sleep deprivation
# new routine of baby rearing
# protective of little on

She would be, she is filling a new role (that of mother). How much quality time have the two of you to spend together that isn't chore related now?

It's not like the animes bro

I dont believe you. That seems anti natalist propaganda . With the baby just born, whatever if she "changes", what you are telling smells as a lie. If you would have said the kid is 10yold,but a baby? Thats fake

You've only just begun. She's got another 18 years to feed on your soul and your bank account.

Most common thing that changes the relationship after a child is born, is that the male was the real baby all along and now his mommy is focusing all the attention on newborn so the big poopy-pants feels neglected and starts projecting his insecurity on a partner.
Stop being a literal man-child and go make some money instead of bitching about your spouse on Any Forums you faggot

Pay your child support! Pay it or you will have to pay it to her long after your kid is an adult and moved out. Don't turn 18 years of your vampire parasite into 40.

you need to seriously fuck off bro
you're coming here on pol talking about loser dad shit loser dads used to bitch about when we were younger.
fuck off with your cringe npc normie debt slave trivial married life faggotry you dumb fuck.
she should be under your thumb or in your corner like an actual life partner, but if the way she acts is the way she is and has been its YOUR dumb nigger fault for getting wth her all because you were desperate to have someone so you seem "normal" or just wanted the pussy. well now your simp is ass is screwed and you expect bro talk.
fuck off you fucking gay faggot loser. the country is dying becaus of fags like you being domesticated debt life fags living in the same box of nutless ambitionless normie loserdom.
you're a faggot

>Love isn't actually real
>the blissful, supernatural connection you have with your mate isn't actually real
>it's actually just a chemical reaction that will wear off and your mate will never connect like that with you again
>your mate will become cold and distant over time, regardless of what you do

Please tell me this isn't true, bros. Please. Hold me, bros. Just tell me it isn't true. It's not true. It can't be true.

>country
*western world

She's probably got post natal depression. Nothing a sledge hammer can't fix.