COVID HYSTERIA trauma

anyone else feels like they have some kind of trauma after covid pandemic ? personally when i was hearing about all covid deaths and vaccine mandates i was shaking of fear knowing of whats happening big anxiety and depression just asking fellow anons like if they are still in despair of all this . personally im scared just to see vax injurys happening to ppl too :(((

Attached: dsfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg.png (334x251, 134.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need a global masking law

>trauma
>anxiety
these do not exist.
you're JUST A FUCKING PUSSY.
are you a man, or a potato?
GET A GRIP.

yep

Attached: _.jpg (456x454, 19.9K)

i always felt bad when bad stuff were happening to ppl around me dude ?

All according to plan

Attached: 1652986538799.png (600x1022, 364.79K)

exactly :(

OP is a
>woman
>redditor
>self diagnosed abuse victim

Ive never seen a threads content that so obviously outlines these three qualities through the writing style and content, truly beautiful.

saged

Attached: i didnt want to do this.jpg (367x300, 9.13K)

you have an empathy. go to your local town therapist, he'll fix you right up. it's dangerous untreated.

nope best time in my life

yep i was shaking just to see ppl like me ending up on ventilators dying of "covid" if u never felt like me during this shit ur beyond help if u say thats something for a therapist to debate ...

i had TRE happening to me just when vaccines came up on TV i was shaking in fear litteraly tremors

i had free time sure fun on pc whatever u consider best time sure i had time for myself but holy the amount of shit happening on tv was just bad bad man pure jonestown type shit in front of us

anyone remotely aware of reality has seen horrors far worse than this recent psyop to slightly further decrease fertility and enhance institutions, among other goals. Normies everywhere are destroying themselves physically, mentally and spiritually every minute of their lives because their brains are run by media/social media. All the vaxxy and covid shit was incredibly predicable.

Most people aware of this either are turbo depressed, nihilistic and pathetic or have power already baked into their worldview.

tl;dr: Normies are ngmi in the new world. You yourself will likely shut out these things in favour of an illusion of safety.

If I thought there really was a dangerous disease out here killing everyone I'd say so. But that's not what I see feel

Wait for it to revolution

Attached: 1644713086744.jpg (504x700, 73.55K)

i lost what i was typing to a fk mile long captcha but hey ur right and just saying im not new into these psyops man thats what i was typing in a hurry... also i checked the new video on infowars posted 1 day ago theres 1 hour and 30 min compilation of ppl suffering from vax its crazy ppl are dying from it and it just makes me shake seeing it cuz its real and infront of u used to be 2-10 min clips now its 1 hour and 30 min of ppl talking about vax injury same with covid during fk covid i was scared to make ppl aware fearing i may end up bad u know ?

A two year humiliation ritual where sane, rational people are hunted down by npcs in a mass formation psychosis, has consequences.

even my ? who is a veteran from yugo wars wanted the vax i cried in a phone call for him redpilling him about how its a bad fk thing and hes risking alot (at the time he was in a psych ward cuz of PTSD) for good sake he didnt take the vax out of 27 ppl including nurses and doctors in there ever since hes more doomer and disliking the goverment 10x more btw was never sick of the flu for thank god and takes his meds for PTSD more seriously so he doesnt end up in that shit crazy place .

>i was shaking of fear
i bet

something hideous about you

Attached: 1616693141080.jpg (450x557, 61.75K)

pureblood here. caught the spicy COVID and recovered.

my cells are upgraded.

The real pandemic

Attached: OidbpPf3QMtt2SvrmNdR4feAAmAiMHhNm59Ak5_7lp0.jpg (1096x2560, 549.15K)

Skip to the back, the part about the pandemics
youtu.be/x-CrNlilZho