There is no point in being racist

Humans are all pretty much the same thing. Our differences are almost entirely surface level and every person alive today has a common ancestor that lived only around 200,000 years ago; not very long from an evolutionary standpoint. So there is no reason to discriminate against people with a different skin and facial complexion.

Attached: Homo erectus.jpg (512x343, 45.98K)

n

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (664x662, 31.03K)

wym? hate human love monkey

Attached: brain size race.png (960x939, 363.39K)

Every white, brown, yellow, red man have spawned from the black man of whom every race originated from. Black is the only true race, there is only one race and that is the black race.

I get mad at individuals based on what they do and how they behave.
Think about that for a little bit.

Now you think I'm racist.

>There is no point
Ok. How diverse is your neighborhood?

but nigs are ugly and dumb.

But if people are racist against you, then there's a survival advantage in being racist.
Which is why everybody is racist. To survive.

If you stop being racist, you will be removed from existence.

Do you believe in evolution? Understand why humanity is the way it is.

There is no point in being yet here we are

What a load of pseudoscience, Jewish bullshit. Niggers are more closely related to homo erectus then homo sapiens. They are a different, less evolved species than the rest of the planet.

>Put horse hair on an ape skeleton
Why is this allowed?

why wouldn't it be?
surely the pussy-ass skeleton isn't going to complain?

I

First of all, let’s dispel with the notion that evolution takes millions and billions of years. You can have very fast evolution in a single generation, for example, if we assume height is in any way genetically inheritable, then imagine if we pushed a magic button that instantly killed everybody 6 feet or taller. We can hypothesize that in this scenario, the next generation would be genetically predisposed toward being shorter than the previous generation. End point. Evolution CAN happen in a mere 200,000 years, OP you faggot.

Tell that to Black Lives Matter. They are the ones being racist.

I agree it's time to open borders for Israel

Attached: 1659592681589.jpg (906x863, 341.61K)

>Tell that to Black Lives Matter. They are the ones being racist.

Attached: 1659592744460.png (1186x890, 95.73K)

>every person alive today has a common ancestor that lived only around 200,000 years ago

Wow how did you figure that out? You're amazing!
Or are you just repeating something you heard or read? You must've verified it, right? Tell us how!

>Humans are all pretty much the same thing

Attached: 1613684441749.jpg (564x757, 57.69K)

Upto 19% of black genetics come from a "ghost hominid" no other human population has this admixture. The negro is an archaic non-human hominid that has survived to the modern age.