I have the gifts of prophecy, speaking in tongues, knowledge of the hidden and of the past...

I have the gifts of prophecy, speaking in tongues, knowledge of the hidden and of the past. Ask me anything on politics and current news.

Attached: saddam_rifle.jpg (596x283, 42.81K)

do you still hate serbia

Is it over for France ? I have almost no more hope

Attached: 1642363008494.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

Yes.Yes. Partition and dissolvement. (Alsace)

Really wish Saddam was still around. He would have been a based character in geopolitics

I don't like iraqians after Saddam's time.

what's the palace like? it's still up?

I am from elsass nobody even speak our language anymore and zoomers are just like everywhere else this country is messed up beyong repair

Daddy's palace? They destroyed it.You are Germanic?

will we see guillotines?

Saddy*

Not a German thing.

Yeah my parents still speak the local dialects and our names are germanic but people are become more frenchized here france has killed all regional language and cultures in like 50 years

You have the curse of delusion and projecting meaning to bouts of involuntary glossolalia. I used to be in the same boat then I realized I didn't get a single thing right. Soon you too will understand what a fragile and prone to flaws thing the human mind is.

Do you want to know anything more about France or Germany?

It's not human.

I speak from the holy spirit i don't use my own mind.

Not really but do you just do that as a joke or are you a schizo rampage

I recently gained mental clarity after years of post-psychosis trauma. I can think clearly again and I'm very happy. Not a schizo, afaik. And it's not a joke either I just like to flex.

Honestly if we had this discussion months ago I wouldve called you a schizo but through my own personal experiences I started believing and seeing stuff that would work too so I actually trust you

Literally things that i just say happen.. it's incredible and you are right, God does work in mysterious ways. Thanks man.

Sorry folks need to go . Any American reading this move out of new York they will soon make human ritual sacrifice openly.

Based tall white